ivanrockon

Puerto Rico FreeFall Festival (Feb. 2005)?

Not that I've ever needed a picture ID to fly.

The story here: I lost my driver's license at the Moss Point Mardi Gras Boogie last year and talked my way onto a primary and connecting flight to Washington Dulles with no photo identification.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

A bunch of us leave tomorrow to do some playing PR with Ricky (rsein) and Marie before the boogie...

from Skydive Virginia....
bkdice (bettina)
jmfreefly (jonathan)
colintri (colin)
djl (doug)
freakous (mike)
lisa
brad
kelley c
greg k
chris g

See you Wednesday! B|

Large crew from Skydive Virginia all getting dragged down by our dear boy Ricky Sein who just moved back to his motherland, Puerto Rico. I don't know everyone's DZ.com handles, but this is us:

rsein - Ricky
DJL - Doug
BKDice - Bettina
JMFreefly - Jonathan
Brad T
Lisa T
Colin W
Mike E
Kelly C
Greg K
Chris G
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I'm also a HISPAS delegate, planning to be at the boogie all day Friday and Saturday. I would be happy to jump with anyone who needs to qualify for a HISPAS #. Also, please note that I am a member of the Pathetic Losers Skydiving Team; so anyone who jumps with me, will also qualify for a PL#. (Pathetic Losers numbers are all negative numbers;))

here are a few...

mirochristie after her PMS initiation - YAY!!! (jessica aka skycutie - you're next, sweetie. xo)

1st sunset is the 1st sunset of the boogie

some of the boys from skydive virginia at the welcome party

some sdv folks get together for a belly jump

edited to add a big thank you to the PR clan - especially ricky (rsein), marie, christie, jessica, & ivan (ivanrockon). lots of friendly people from ck, pr, oregon, and some very funny crew dogs - all in a GORGEOUS setting (turquoise water on one side, lush green mountains on the other - it doesn't get any more beautiful). sigh..... B|

Here's some of mine CLICKY

I'll post more when I get back home. I'm still in PR:P I am NOT looking forward to going back home where it's 24 degrees>:(

Anyway, I have some pretty interesting stuff. The CSS crowd provided some exceptional photo-ops on Sunday evening when they soaped the fountain at the hotel and tried to re-enact the fountain scenes from Friends :D:D (I've got vidis! :P)

from all the jumpers from oregon, we say thanks xtreme divers you were awsome!!!!! we had a blast and felt like we were family. ive never been to a boogie with such a warm personal feel. jason, marco, chris and vivianna. thanks for having us. we miss you already. see you next year
i got great pic ill post when i learn how.
>