pyke

Flor-a-Bama Invasion!!

lmao and he will be going straight to hell...ahhhhhhh Thats right i'm filming up at the farm and its my house warming super bowl party..woohoo. Apparently, paul Bliss will be there said something about kicking all our asses at Hold em. Will be a good party, may have to borrow a tv for the hot tub/ hold em room.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

lmao and he will be going straight to hell...ahhhhhhh Thats right i'm filming up at the farm and its my house warming super bowl party..woohoo. Apparently, paul Bliss will be there said something about kicking all our asses at Hold em. Will be a good party, may have to borrow a tv for the hot tub/ hold em room.

Yeah, I also remember when I had no talent and I was bitterly envious of, and had to criticize those who did.
......Oh wait. No, I don't remember that at all! It must be a hellish life in which to be trapped though. :( You all three have my sympathies.

As for the Super Bowl party, Skydivers + Hot Tub + TV in the Hot Tub room = A Real TV moment NOT to be missed.
Maybe one of you will be smart enough to have your camera pointed in the right direction this time.
I'll be there even if it means watching Blaine cry like a Brownie when he doesn't get the OrFun Number he wants.:(

(Edited to add:) Come to think of it, that's enough reason to be there!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Bobster
Pyke
Marianne
Robby
Chaoskitty

She's on, she's off, she's on, she's off. I don't know about anybody else but I'm starting to feel kinda cheap and used..

Sorry kiddos.. and I hate to make you feel cheap and used (again) Robbie, but I can't make it to Emerald Coast anymore. I have to have some minor surgery.. but I'll be good to go by Marco!
And I'll probably be at the farm boogie this weekend.

Minor surgery? Sweater cake(R) augmentation!:ph34r:

In your dreams! :P I need that like I need an ass augmentation. :D

Damn, did I go and start another trend while I was asleep?! O.K. I'd better nip this in the bud. (No pun intended ;))

Bob, any further use of the above hooter-euphemism, or any other copyrighted phrases in the Robby Robb library is going to cost you royalties. My lawyer will be in touch.

(Edited to Add): OH DEAR GAWD! Pleease don't let it be a reduction!!!!!!!:o
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Minor surgery? Sweater cake(R) augmentation!:ph34r:

(Edited to Add): OH DEAR GAWD! Pleease don't let it be a reduction!!!!!!!:o

Oh good grief y'all.. I'm having a tonsilectomy. But thanks for worrying so much about my boobs. :P:P

.. and THAT is why I wont make flor-a-bama.. (see no hijack!)

But thanks for worrying so much about my boobs.

I think I speak for many of US when I say, What a Relief. Your Boobs are very important to us and we would prefer that you keep them away from sharp instruments.;)

tonsilectomy

Cool You get to live on Jello for a while. You want me to send you a Care package of special Get well Soon Jello Shots?

Definately. Lets do a few formation loads saturday. But we don't want to piss off those weird flyers maybe do some formation hybrid...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oh good grief y'all.. I'm having a tonsilectomy. But thanks for worrying so much about my boobs. :P:P

.. and THAT is why I wont make flor-a-bama.. (see no hijack!)

So, technically that is a reduction. :( Man, I'm going to miss those big, firm, round tonsils. So before Shrek asks, what kind of pain killers you think they're going to give you?

I'm [:/]...boss just left me a voicemail that she's scheduled me to work with a key physician Jan 27-30 so my weekend is a working weekend..no jumpy jumps for me.

My dad was actually excited about me coming home so he could fix my SUV. Oh well...:S

I'm [:/]...boss just left me a voicemail that she's scheduled me to work with a key physician Jan 27-30 so my weekend is a working weekend..no jumpy jumps for me.

My dad was actually excited about me coming home so he could fix my SUV. Oh well...:S

Yah I cant go either.. so its too bad it wont be any fun without us.. :)
We will make up for it in Marco Girlie!!

Yah I cant go either.. so its too bad it wont be any fun without us.. :)
We will make up for it in Marco Girlie!!

Yes you both will!! And trust me, I won't forget. We'll have some serious 'making up' for you chicas in Marco :)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

if anyone needs a place to stay when they come down for the house warming party I have some extra room. Lee I also have a TV we can use. Who's all travelling dowm from Georgia for this blessed event?

Oh Christ! Listen! You can almost hear the pack of horndogs scratching at Little Beaver's door already. Man, between half the guys cat fighting over OrFun numbers and the other half begging to get into Jess' apartment I won't even have to watch the game for entertainment.:D

Speaking of which, why isnt there a Shrek's Housewarming Party thread? Between the guest list and the hot tub, this event promises to be as vulgar as any boogie.