pyke

Flor-a-Bama Invasion!!

I'm working on getting a hotel room at the Beau Rivage Saturday night so we don't have to drive back to Alabama in the middle of the night. We can get it comped if we play. So, who's gonna be playin???? Big money, high rollers, come on out!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Hey got to have poker..lol Are we all still getting comped at the grand then? Letss see by the time were done jay won't be welcome within 100 miles of biloxi. Are you sure you want to get us rooms jay?> lol hey nice avatar by the way who took the pic;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thank god I only drink beer when I go up there phew! as im watching my friends fall one by one. Don't they have an expensive enough of a hobby in skydiving? god its like they love spending money!

Spoken like a REAL MAN.

[Edited to add]:
Sorry, that was supposed to read: "Spoken like a REALLY LONELY MAN. A really bitter, lonely man who would rather stay home and watch Chris Rix flex his ass for the camera than take advantage of the first rate talent the Farm has to offer.

Maybe Han`s needs to start a new Advertising campaign, "Jump at the Farm and you will be Shacked up before you know it" or "Free Live-in Girl Friend with each Jump Ticket".

Well I never thought it would happen, but Double Down J has officially offended me. You skinny, chauvinist hillbilly! If you want to advertise a prostitution ring do it in PMs, but keep it off the threads.
Unlike prostitution, [B]ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE PUBLIC THREADS![/B] Read the rules before you get us in trouble with Skymama agaiin.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

ahhh poor brandon feels all alone.. If you were better at closing deals you wouldn't have that problem. Anyway, be at my place tonight 8pm poker game.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thank god I only drink beer when I go up there phew! as im watching my friends fall one by one. Don't they have an expensive enough of a hobby in skydiving? god its like they love spending money!

Or...

god it's like they love having money spent on them;):P:D
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Or...

I told you I'd pay for lunch! "No that's OK :$ I'll get lunch." Typical woman, ALWAYS keeping score!
Just for that you're buying your own drinks tomorrow night. Hope you like Spaghettios for dinner!>:(
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey Bob at least you will have water and sand to soften your impact while your down at the flora-bama. :)

DAYYUMM....OH NO HE DI'NT!!!:o:D

Bobster got played out on the forums...nanny-nanny-boo-boo.:D:D

(not so nice to have the shoe on the other foot - is it, buddy??:D:D...or rather...to have a shoe on either foot PERIOD!!:o)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Or...

I told you I'd pay for lunch! "No that's OK :$ I'll get lunch." Typical woman, ALWAYS keeping score!
Just for that you're buying your own drinks tomorrow night. Hope you like Spaghettios for dinner!>:(

Stealing food out of someones cabinet, does not count as paying, i dont care what anyone tells you!
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Hey Bob at least you will have water and sand to soften your impact while your down at the flora-bama. :)

DAYYUMM....OH NO HE DI'NT!!!:o:D

Bobster got played out on the forums...nanny-nanny-boo-boo.:D:D

(not so nice to have the shoe on the other foot - is it, buddy??:D:D...or rather...to have a shoe on either foot PERIOD!!:o)

I thought he lost his shoes.

I'm driving. I believe kelly kevin and quite a few others are going so we will get you there one way or another

I'm driving. I believe kelly kevin and quite a few others are going so we will get you there one way or another

So is anybody driving out on Saturday night? I'll be stuck in Tally until late. .......Then I'll be ready to leave with a pocket full of $$$;). Somebody hook a brutha up.

Wow no posts for the one whole day, guess no one wants to drive robbie! it's like when the ugly kid asks "I'm not ugly am I?" and everyone just kinda turns there head and shuts up! but lets get some damn talking going on here again, come on!

I'm sorry all I heard was gibber, gibber, jatter, jatter, blah, blah something. We're you saying something? :P

hey Brandon party at my place tonight hans and Rocky are oming down then were all off to Lake wales. So bring your ass round 8pm

Wow no posts for the one whole day, guess no one wants to drive robbie! it's like when the ugly kid asks "I'm not ugly am I?" and everyone just kinda turns there head and shuts up! but lets get some damn talking going on here again, come on!

Did I miss something? I thought these threads were restricted to skydivers. I recognize all the other names as people who come out and skydive.
Who's this person?

[Edited to add]
Just kidding Brandon. Ha Ha Hee! You're a funny guy. Hey, just to show I can take a joke, your next pack job is on the house.

Hey Greg needs to know who will be wanting a flight from tally to emerald coast. Give the farm a call and let him know. He will be dropping off people from the farm then flying to come pick us up..

well at that price it would be rude not to...

Isnt that the same weekend as your housewarming party , genius?
...Oh wait I forgot. I'm talking to the guy who left his wife alone the day after his wedding to go jumping 200 miles away.
Personally, I wouldn't go to another Mardi Gras if you carried me there in a jacuzzi full of Grey Goose and Olsen Twins. But for jumps that cost 2 pack jobs instead of 4 I'd be sorely tempted to make the drive.

Any of you people own a date book.

Own a date book....Hell Spence - half of that lot can't even SPELL date let alone get one:P...so you're hoping for too much.

Best to just let them be...otherwise you're likely to piss the "ex-DJ" off...and he'll hoarde the microphone and try to explain to us all "the rules" again!!! Eh, Robbie??:S;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic