djmarvin

Marco Island, FL Beach Boogie

okayokay.. I'm evil and thats why I get struck by lightning.. now lets get back on the boogie track... go to France, eat lots of escargot and brie and whatever else they eat over there, then come home and eat macs and cheese for a month so you can go to the boogie. Need me to send you a care package of chunky soup and kool aid?

Even better...I'll just come home and live off of Michelle for a month. She shouldn't mind paying for me for a month while I save to go to a beach boogie...I don't see a problem there!!:o

I'm positive I'll get there somehow...but it'll be tight.

k, enough out of me and my $$ troubles...it's not everyday you get to complain about being broke having just returned from a NYs in FRANCE!!

C'est la vie!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Ok i also will be offering my services for video...$1 cheaper than pyke. Also, shoot stills hehehe Put me down for a ride in the caravan also. In fact, why dont ya swing by Tallahassee and pick a bunch of us up. We'll chip in for gas Greg....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Ok i also will be offering my services for video...$1 cheaper than pyke. Also, shoot stills hehehe

I was not aware that I would lose out on my opportunity to shoot video to the LOWEST bidder!! Damn Lee...what the hell do you need to take my slots for...you just got a Shrek-sized mountain of $$cash$$.

Leave some of the drippings for the POOR!! you just party like a rock star and do some of those RW jumps you're always whining that you don't get to do. It's not like you don't get enough work at The Farm anyway!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

ok go on then..hehe i just want to have fun on this one. When you going to get the still camera. If you order it today i can put it together for you this week-end
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Question: Flotation gear.. can we get it there? Rent/borrow?

I have talked to my DZO about this and he seemed willing to have some there for sale. Since that conversation I have found out about that CO2 thing and flights and I will talk to him about this. I will update you and our website about this info as soon as I can.

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

When you going to get the still camera. If you order it today i can put it together for you this week-end

That won't happen until next year probably. Saving for France right now...then after that - I'll be saving for the airfare to this boogie. I'll hopefully be able to get something by the Dublin boogie...and that will be when I need your services again.

Remind me what the camera is that you have again...and how much, where, etc. cheers!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

Question: Flotation gear.. can we get it there? Rent/borrow?

We will have flotation gear available to buy at Marco Island. We are also looking into the possibility of having just some CO2 cartridges available, so you can bring your own device and just have a cartridge available when you get there. Not sure if it can/will work that way or if it is even finacially worth it, but we are looking into that as well.

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

I just spoke to a friend of mine that runs boats out of Ft. Myers. I might be able to arrange a booze cruise for fri night. Anyone interested?
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time, and still maintain the ability to function. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Damn girl you've got to be a local to know about the Snook Inn. I thought I was going to be the only one that knows about all the places to go on Marco. That's okay I'll be there for Christmas, drunk and on a jet-ski.

Sorry gang,
My buddy just called and told me that he just got booked for a charter for that weekend. Sorry for the let down. This is going to be my first boogie and I was trying to do a little extra to make it even more memorable. I'm sure that it will be one of my greatest experiences with or without a booze cruise.
Sorry again,
Dickson
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time, and still maintain the ability to function. - F. Scott Fitzgerald

I just spoke to a friend of mine that runs boats out of Ft. Myers. I might be able to arrange a booze cruise for fri night. Anyone interested?

Dicky DAAAAWWWWGG! Dude, dont go to all that trouble, itll be enough to see you get out of that mildewy ass bar long enough to attend an actual boogie.
..............O.K. Who am I kidding? No it wont. We need you to get the boat too.

Hmmmm, parachute plus boat equals .......
(Note to self: pick up about 200' of rope on way to Marco Island)

As for all the sky-honeys asking about the B license requirement: remember, that's only so you can jump. There are NO LICENSE REQUIREMENTS for hanging out on the beach in your favorite T-back. But I will be the first to say that water training is VERY important. So is Scotch Guarding your rig. Dont ask how, I just know. O.K.?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Sorry gang,
My buddy just called and told me that he just got booked for a charter for that weekend. Sorry for the let down. This is going to be my first boogie and I was trying to do a little extra to make it even more memorable. I'm sure that it will be one of my greatest experiences with or without a booze cruise.
Sorry again,
Dickson

Nobody likes a tease dude.
Oh well, I meant what I said before, itll be enough entertainment just to see your pasty night-shift ass in beach attire. B|
And since we can't set up our own illegal parasailing trip we'll just have to settle for swooping the tourists.
It's fun. You just fly right past some old lady under a parasail and you scream "OH MY GOD THE ROPE BROKE! I'M GONNA DIIIEEEEE!" The look on their face is priceless.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

That's groovy - perhaps Cap'n Joe will be in port then - and we can angle him for a couple of rides!!

Bobster will have the official say there....they say a Hinkley has never been sunk...I bet 30-40 drunken skydivers on it will pretty much test it's limits!!!;):D:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,

I can speak for myself and 20 or 30 of my closest friends.. hell yah!! That is a great idea!
BYOB or buy-in?

That's my girl!!!! Can you say, me, me, me too please?????

OH, me too, me too, me too. This is gonna be epic.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Sorry gang,
My buddy just called and told me that he just got booked for a charter for that weekend. Sorry for the let down.

Nobody likes a tease dude.

Hey speak for yourself Robbie... his "tease" gave me some nice memories of a booze cruise I took in Cabo a couple of years ago.. I only remember bits and pieces, and the fact that it was a blast.. B|

Anyhoo... I'm not a booze cruise.. I'm sitting on my ass in front of a computer in a psych hosptial. All I have are memories.. :P

No sweat, Barguy.. great idea but as you said, it will still be a great time. :)