Chrissay

Skydive Tecumseh End of the Year Party Oct 30th

Skydive Tecumseh’s end of the year party will be ~Saturday October 30th.~ Since it is Halloween weekend it will be a costume party! So come join us for the weekend and celebrate a great 2004 season.

Jump Time Gear will once again be sponsoring a raffle, you may purchase your ticket at the gear store, prizes include a discount off a new rig, a new Neptune and many more items! So don’t miss out on your chance to win some cool stuff!

We will be giving out the annual awards so don’t miss out; you may be one of winners.

Also, don’t forget about our annual film fest, come check out what everyone did this summer. If you would like to enter a video, and need the criteria, please contact Sporto at [email protected] for details.

We will have food catered by Sal’s (local Italian Restaurant), cost will be approximately $10.00, and you may sign up the morning of the party.

We hope to see you there, and remember-- it IS a costume party!!

Feel free to PM with any questions!

Blue Skies!
Chrissy

sounds like fun Chrissay, sorry I can't make it...Been trying to get on Skydive Tecumseh’s no luck....trying to locate an old friend there, her name is Donna W. if ya know her tell her Gilligan from Tulsa is looking for her...thanks

--------------------------------------------------

sounds like fun Chrissay, sorry I can't make it...Been trying to get on Skydive Tecumseh’s no luck....trying to locate an old friend there, her name is Donna W. if ya know her tell her Gilligan from Tulsa is looking for her...thanks

hey, bummer that you haven't been able to make it out...maybe next year? I will tell Donna that you say 'hey' :)

hey chrissay, what have you and sporto been up to thought i would drop a line and say hello
:)

hey! long time no talk! Think you will make it out for the end of the year party? It will be a blast! We were at Bridge Day a couple of weeks ago and then Sporto was at ASC for their boogie and did some organzing. I thought you had fallen off the planet, I hope you make it next weekend!

The end of the year party was a blast!! I can't wait until next year when I am finally out there permanently and not doing all the traveling!!! And yes Kristen and Chrissay are def hotties, all the chicas are hotties there!!!:)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

The end of the year party was a blast!! I can't wait until next year when I am finally out there permanently and not doing all the traveling!!! And yes Kristen and Chrissay are def hotties, all the chicas are hotties there!!!:)

You are so sweet! Get your ass here soon!! And hey, let me know if you need help with anything once you do get here, job, etc. I'll try to help you out however I can B|

Thanks sweetie for the offer!!! It's much appreciated! You guys there are truely genuine and good people! I'll be out there sometime in Dec and for New Years. We'll have to find a place in Mi to do some jumping in the cold, otherwise get you all out here for freezefest in Jan!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein