douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

Well ok don't get me wrong I'm not saying that all the women shouldn't do a big way minus the clothing, I should of encouraged that a bit more I think that's a great idea. I was just commenting that you don't post enough freakin slacker. Get a job so you have more time to post.

X

Ok I just wanted to say I can't wait for this boogie. If it is as fun as the one in ATL then hell ya, I can't wait to look at lasers and find empty hangers....;).

Also don't forget to vote for those of you people that are able to vote.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

So kev will you be doing any heli jumps at the mofo. I am putting this dvd together. I should of bloody took it when brandy did her jump this week-end. You should of seen her face she was shitting herself. I'm like brandy you have a bloody parachute on, get out you dumb ass.... well i left out the dumb ass of course. But its fun dude. Brian mac is editing so it should be a good one. In fact someone call me tonight remind me to bring the camera. i know you'll pass out again..hehe Anyway, thats it.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

A naked may. well gota say, my camera will not be working that day, you may have to find someone else buddy..lol. Thats soemthing definately not making it onto my dvd.

ORFUN #2

In reply to the heli jump yes I was scared shitless. But once I left the chopper It was so much fun. I will definatly do it again. Plus I had never even been in a helicopter before so that didn't help my fear either. I owe much beer.
That helicopter jump was a blast I can't wait to do it again.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hey, I was just thinking of something...

Are these OrFun #'s assigned according to who was orphaned 1st, because I should be #1 then... That's how I know you guys. You took me in at Rantoul 2 years ago when I was a wandering stray.

Or is it based on when you were recognized as an orphan...I should still be #1 (See above).

Or is there some deeper meaning I have yet to understand???

Or maybe it's just FN random and Whit is just the lucky one...

God Damn! If you must know they're based on a list that was conceived by a bunch of drunk ass skydivers during a drunk ass conversation on some drunk ass night. Just like EVERYTHING about this and EVERY OTHER pseudo-secret skydiving brother/sisterhood! And if I had known there would be so many people whining about who gets which number I would have never helped start the damn thing! I mean everybody's going to get their own nameanyway.
...Jesus! Now I'm all worked up!

{*sigh!*} I'm gonna go wash the grass stains out of my white jumpsuit and listen to some Bob Marley music to relax!

[Wait a minute, did I type that last part or just think it?!
................Sh*t! Where's the edit button?!]

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
I am not a NUMBER. I am a FREE MAN!!
-Patrick McGhoohan as Prisoner #6

Pruitt i desperate for a jump this w/e!! if you want an x-box with like 5 games and like a couple of controllers hit him up...lol im gonna be searchin for crap to sell as soon as my credit card runs out lol..

Between the skydivers pawning thier worldly possessions, and other skydiviners ranting about numbers or some such trivial nonsense I have to think that I REALLY need to go this boogie.

Oh and hey what price are you selling your xbox for I don't need any games.

Oh and hey what price are you selling your xbox for I don't need any games.

NO Kevin, Stop!!!!! You're being conservative until the next boogie remember? Food, electricity, etc.??? You can't go and get an x box!!! Damn boys. Forget what they've said almost immediately!!:D:D
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Are we in a better mood today Lobbie Lobb?

I dont know what youre talkin about. I aint posted in days.
Yeah! That's right! Days!
If Iduh been postin youd see a picture of Bob Marley on this page. You see a picture of Bob Marley on this page?! Nope! Thats right. Cause I aint been postin!

Whew! That was close!

Hey Kev! I dont have an xbox but for 10 jumps I can get you a 6-DVD Box Set of the Best of the Weather Channel with Special Extended Pretty Color Radar Footage No Sound Track of course.

But wait there's more! For 10 pack jobs we'll also throw in a bootleg cassette of The Best of Pink Floyd sung LIVE by be bonfire with ALL NEW NEVER HEARD BEFORE LYRICS by our buddy Justin!:ph34r:

....I wonder what's the record for most inside jokes referenced in one post.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Damn boys. Forget what they've said almost immediately!!:D:D

Hey I resent that, not all... um im sorry what was I saying... oh well BUSH WON! yeah, umm... i better go now, I forgot who im talkin to

I have to say I resent it too. Its a scientific fact that Most "boys" dont forget what theyve said until AT LEAST 30 SECONDS after an orgasm. Which HARDLY qualifies as "immediately."
But you really should try harder to remember who youre talking to Brandon. Or at least you should try not to bring up politics unless youre absolutely sure who's doing your packing.
(NOTE: That comment was meant to include Brandy, but not meant to encourage her to comment on her politics either.)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

And for an extra pack job we wil throw in a LIVE version of yes you guessed it Mrs G AKA Brandy, Singing if your happy and you know it. The sound will sooth your inner sensations.Some have even said they would drive an RV off the road just to hear it more clearly. Even after the tenth time in a row. Don't forget to include p&p

ORFUN #2

Hey you dont corner the market in packing! i've got kevin, well he's prob got the same position as you, come to think of it, it's hard to find a non-liberal skydiver. but hey Brandi packed me a great opening this weekend maybe she's a bush fan! ah well if not, i guess i can start packin for myself. i may not like it, but i'll save money, that I might just contribute to the Republican party! Kerry's concession speech should be coming soon, make sure u turn on the TV to point and laugh! oh sorry i forgot no politics on this thread, so who's ready for this super Mo FO, that im likely not going to be at! :(
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Hey you dont corner the market in packing! i've got kevin, well he's prob got the same position as you,

But he wont get you on a 15 minute chopper load in 10 minutes. No offense Cheech. I'm just faster than you.

but hey Brandi packed me a great opening this weekend maybe she's a bush fan!

Anyone who's seen her packing on a hot day in her little supershort shorts can tell you that's not the case. :o:o:o WHOA! Sorry, Ive had a couple beers and I just couldnt resist;).

ah well if not, i guess i can start packin for myself. i may not like it, but i'll save money, that I might just contribute to the Republican party!

Never happen. People like you will always leave the sweaty manual labor to us dark skinned immigrant types.

But all joking aside, the truth is I dont mind your politics no matter how violently warped and pitifully deluded they might be. That line twist I packed you last weekend was strictly personal. By the way, was it twisted to the LEFT or to the RIGHT?

I'll be anything you want me to be and more.... just give me the damn money. :D jk I'll be there! And about those shorts it is to others belief that I wear them for attention, I wonder if those people pack 20+ rigs in 80+ degree weather? Now Rantoul was a total mistake. I thought that Illinois was out west. I was probably too busy thinking about skydiving to pay attention in school. Anyways they help bring home the bacon and great openings are just an added plus. Make sure to complain though if something doesn't seem right, some canopies just need a little tlc.

If i'm not too busy, anyone up for some serious RW while we at the MOFO. All i bloody do is video( which i love) but want to get some 4 or 8 ways going. With all the planes there maybe we could try a big big big way. Just a thought but it would be kinda cool. Anyway, if your interested in doing some RW all day let me know. We'll get a group together and commit to 8 jumps. By then we should have a grasp on it.hehe

ORFUN #2