pullhigh

Harvest Moon Boogie roll call..

So it's coming up in a few short weeks, who's going to be there this year?

Harvest Moon Boogie
Saint George, SC
October 8-10
www.blueskyadventures.com

Lets have some good (not so) clean fun this year...

Oh Ganja!!! I wouldn't miss it for the world!! I can't wait to give you great big hug!! Miss all my RB's.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Ganja,
Not sure how many yet but we will have our usual Bomb Squad contingent from Z-Hills. I believe Johnny has a few inflatables and I was going to pick up some Hula hoops for daytime fun. I am sure we will find something to do in the evenings.

Can't wait to party with you guys again.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I am definitely going to be there. I also know that Pico, Boboso, & Vagar are planning on coming. Mariposa will do our best to talk as many people into going as possible. When you guys have an idea about how many people will be there PM me and let me know. That way I can figure out about how many jello shooters to make. I am working on some different flavors for that weekend.

Chiquita
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

When you guys have an idea about how many people will be there PM me and let me know. That way I can figure out about how many jello shooters to make. I am working on some different flavors for that weekend.

Awsome, now noone has an excuse not to be there. We will have Chiquita's famous jello shots on hand. Have I told you lately that you rock girl?

Ganja

I'm sure we can handle all the RW you're interested in. I don't recall who is organizing, but there is someone for the lower level, and someone for some bigger ways as well... Not to mention SPACE BALLS for Freeflyers and Bellyflyers. This is going to be a blast.

RV hookups are available, but you might want to call to reserve one if your bringing the camper(s)...

The Tallahassee crowd? Oh my, this will be a party!

Ganja "I feel a drunk coming on" Rodriguez

The organizers are Guy Wright and Dave Osbon.

I can't wait! It is going to be awesone!!

I hope my new pink maphia sisters can come (Katie, Heather, and all of those sisters I haven't met yet). Maybe we could do a big all women jump.

-Nadia
aka Traviesa Rodriguez
PMS #251

Hey Nadia..
When do yu fly back from Perris girlie?

I get back on the Saturday and might just have to keep on driving when I leave RDU....

Can't wait to see you and Robin in Cali...
we are gonna have a blast.(when 4way is done, of course;))

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Yeah..we might, ;)but I seem to remember a certain loincloth incident ....

You guys are all talk!
We fronted up with the goods and your excuse was that they were, erm in the car ????

Anyhoo, it might just be me, (trying to prolong the fun of the week) as I think it is probably too far for the others, unless I can persuade Randy and Pam to fly in.

It would be great to see you all though :)

grins....

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Robin and I fly back from Perris on Friday (Robin's birthday) and plan on heading down to the boogie on Friday night or Saturday morning.

Maybe you can do the long awaited Pink Maphia Sisters initiation jump at the Harvest Moon Boogie.

We are going to have an awesome week--Nationals and the HMB. I couldn't ask for more.

-Nadia

Friday is Heathers birthday too.

I guess we need to go out and celebrate on Thurday thenm eh?

PMS thing, yeah..I just need to tie Katie down for that one!

see you next weekend (eeks)

Yeah..we might, ;)but I seem to remember a certain loincloth incident ....

You guys are all talk!
We fronted up with the goods and your excuse was that they were, erm in the car ????

It would be great to see you all though :)

Wanting to see us ALL in loin cloths might qualify you for mental assitance from several different government agencies....

We look forward to seeing you there. I'm sure Randy and Pam could use an excuse to take the plane out and have a nice celebratory weekend after the end of a good season...

Ganja "No, not the loin cloths" Rodriguez

As I recall there was only one member of Critical Mass that forgot his loincloth... Oh wait... I was that dumb ass... Ah well... We have something better planned for this years boogie!!!!!!!

Pendejo " is it the 8th yet?" Rodriguezzzzzz

Pendejo

He who swoops the ditch and does not get out buys the BEER!!

Oh I seeeee.;)
So one member spolied it for the whole team...

We woudl have made an exception if we had seen at least 3 out of 4 of you keeping your end of the bargain, y know!

It was great competing with you guys this year...
Thanks for a very smiloey seasonB|

see yas all soon (hopefully)

I'll have to split the heat with Pendejo on this one. I too do not have my loin cloth with me that weekend.

But does wanting to see a bunch of fat old guys in loin cloths make you a very sick woman or what? I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just thinking we need to figure out how to spread the disease...

Ganja "Likes strange women" Rodriguez