Hans

Event @ Skydive The Farm

All right Hans, as I am the Official Chief of Debauchery for this pre-nuptial testosterone circus, it is my duty to inquire as to exactly what sort of entertainment you -according to Lee- have lined up for us. It's not that I don't trust your motives or tastes. It's just that as a professional
-having seen the Tom Hanks classic breakthrough film: Bachelor Party well over a dozen times-
I just need some standard background information,
E.G.: -Where do they come from?
-What are their references?
-What sort of innoculations should we get beforehand? etc.

You can reply in PM format if you're afraid the details will be too objectionable for this public page.

"Gentlemen, start your boners." -Adrian Zmed as 'Jay'

why do they keep deleting your thread hans...Have you pissed a moderator off..hehe

Because monthly jump specials are not a boogie or event, they are an advertised special and do not belong in this forum.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This is British Lee's Bachlor party!!!!!!!!!
Just happens that we wanted to do it the same weekend The Farm is having their $110 dollar boogie and $99 dollar tandems so all Lees wuffo friends can come out and have some fun also.
I hope the Entertainment has all their teeth and fits into something smaller than a size 40 dress.
Sorry Lee !!!!!!!B|

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Good point, "Crazy Unck." Someone should just hijack this thread and make it what it is: A Shrek the Smelly Ogre's Bachelor Party announcement.
Which just happens to fall on a very fiscally conscious weekend.

Tell you what, I'll start.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1236163;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

The following Velvet Rope A-List-ers will be in attendance:

1-Shrek: naturally, although if we do our job properly he'll be the first one to "retire" for the evening.
2-Myself: the entertainment liaison whose job it will be to keep the aforementioned ogre from passing out too close to the fire or directly in the pond.
3-Cheech the Shoeless Wonder: who will be the first one up over the hood if God forbid we get pulled over
4-Crazy Uncle Whitley: (Reputation preceding him)
5-Tallahassee Fats a.k.a. junkyarddog: who will probably be taking cash bets on how long it will be before the ogre passes TF out.
6-Our own bumpy brother Castor Rodriguez: just in case there's not enough flesh flying around
7-SkyNole aka "The Cherry Picker:" so be sure and bring your most inexperienced female roommate
8-Miki the Kid: who absolutely does NOT come off as gay, so don't even make a joke about it
9-Drew "Get away from the door Marcus you pervert!" Winters: who will be providing free legal representation if necessary. (It's free because he's not Jewish)
10-NY Brian Daskal: Representing the Five Families
11-Scott "I don't deserve a nickname yet 'cause I'm just a pathetic AFF student" Kremkau

Have I forgotten anybody?

you forgot omar" the greek", phil " i'm not deaf i can still hear ya" Redneck Lance, Dennis "almost a " Mann, south African Liam I don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm just going up to jump with my friends and have a nice early night Saturday so i am nice and rested for the morning..zzzzz
:):):)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

By the way Who the hell is JUMPOUTNOW????????????????
:D

I wanna know too!! <<<>>>>
You'll see this smile mid-afternoon Sat!!

Are you guys gonna go to the other side of the farm for your party? ((((((shhhhh))))))) You know there is a secret lookout mountain by the swoop ponds. . You can see everything from up there, but no one can see you. :D;)((((((shhhhh)))))
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

You'll see this smile mid-afternoon Sat!

I knew we'd get ya.;)
Some girls just can't stand to hear about the boys having fun w/o 'em.

Are you guys gonna go to the other side of the farm for your party? ((((((shhhhh))))))) You know there is a secret lookout mountain by the swoop ponds. . You can see everything from up there, but no one can see you. :D;)((((((shhhhh)))))

Oh sure! Just invite everyone why don't ya?! O.K. I don't feel special anymore.>:(

P.S. Anyone know if the Rodriguezes will be representin' I might like to make this my final journey into M[exic]anhood.