chutingstar

Jumpin' at ASC this weekend?

The ASC calendar shows its time for this year's second $12.50 lift ticket boogie...woohoo!

Experienced jumper lift tickets are just $12.50 this boogie weekend at Atlanta Skydiving Center!

The Super Twin Otter will be flying from 8 a.m. to sunset. RW and freefly organizers will be available all weekend. The Saturday night party will include the open bar...oh, yeah...come jump, then party baby!

There is a $15 registration fee for the $12.50 boogie.

Come jump all weekend long and stay in the bunk house!

See you all there,
Mike
ChutingStar.com

After recovering from my unexpected debt resulting from the trip Tyler and I took to Holland (yep it was a hoot), I'll be there......so there's that too.

Oh yeah, don't forget the breakfast club on Thursday, at sunrise baby wheels up at approx 0645. If I can get off work early enough I'll be there, but for all of you that want to jump before work, here's your chance, no excuses.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I wanna jump! Damn this broken leg!

I would come and just hang out, but it still hurts a little too much for it not to be elevated for any length of time. Once I'm a little more mobile I'll definitely be out there to see everybody. I can't wait to jump again! I'm so jealous of you guys! I can't believe I'm missing out on 12.50 jumps! ARGH! Ah well........I guess this is what I get for finally standing up a landing. Hehe.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102