mgerra28

10th anniversary at skydive tallahassee

Skydive Tallahassee is having their 10 year anniversary on the 17-19th of september. There will be a king air, super otter and a helicopter. Saturday night will host a huge party with Tallahassee's number 1 Dj( Robbie Rob) and a featured band (preachers kid). We plan on partying all night so bring a sleeping bag and a tent. Also, we will need packers so contact Cindy if your interested in working this boogie 850 627 7643." This is the biggest little drop zone in Florida" Hope to see all of you there.
The jolly Brit
:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

no marcus its going to kill the halloween boogie. I'm definately thinking of going as the charmin bear this year. less is more less is more charmin ultra you dirty whore...heheh

ORFUN #2

:oHOLY CRAP! THE ROBBIE ROB?!B| How the hell'd you get him?! Dude, that clinches it , I'm there!
Seriously, in the best dropzone family in FLA I may be just an (incredibly cute) :$ infant. But if I can believe HALF of the stories or internet-marketable video footage I've seen from past Tally boogies, then F*** the tent, I'm just gonna dig a bunker and wear my helmet all night.B| Oh, I also recommend that all of you KEEP YOUR BOTTLES AWAY FROM LEE. At least until they're empty.

yes those nats get the better of us in summer..september there's nothing up here, except the odd mozzie. I can't wait for the september/october weather. There will be a huge tent for packing and at night the band will be playing.You guys left early last time. I know why the South African stayed!!!!!!

ORFUN #2

This is going to be the biggest boogie/party ever! I can't wait to go. I will be down in Tampa that week, but I am driving up for this boogie!

This is a great family and we are all very friendly and LOOOOOve to party!;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Yes, unless you want to join the discussion group of people bitching about things flying up their noses while they're trying to pack, some sort of HEAVY DUTY insect repellant is definitely on the list of required provisions, along with any other forms of personal anti-parasitic protection you feel you might need. Just make sure you bring enough to share.

Oh yeah. And what the F*** is a mozzie?!
Speak English!!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

mozzie, you know mosquito..come on you've been around the Britt enough to translate that bastardised form of American that he speaks.....

I want to CONFIRM the following Boogie Details & will add more as things are confirmed:

CONFIRMED:
BIRDMAN with Instructors available to teach the wing suit first jump course & demo Birdman pants.

AERODYNE: with factory reps & demo canopies on hand.

MIRAGE SYSTEMS Factiry reps to answer your questions

DJ & BAND Saturday Night

BEER BEER & more BEER

BEING NEGOTIATED:
SUPER OTTER/ 20 WAY RW Organisers / Members of Spaceland ANOMOLY for Freefly / High Altitude Jumps/ HELICOPTER/ Band Friday Night/ Sunday morning Swoop Meet. (FCPA Rules)

We need Freelance FAA Rated Riggers to pack Mains...come make some $$$

Yes, appropriate not only for myself, but also for certain other people whom we all know and love. (All of us except, maybe, for that one guy who now keeps his bedroom door locked when he's not home.:o)

Seriously:| though, it's cool to see some out of towners on this thing. For those of us who, due to experience level, poverty, or parole, have only, or mainly, jumped over the bristling metropolis that is Q-Town, FL this'll be the first opportunity to see if the rest of the skydiving world is as fatally warped as the people we've been jumping with. For our sake, come on down, or up, or over. Early. And bring some friends.

.....Young, athletic, single friends.
.............who aren't too hung up on commitment.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Oh Man this is getting way OUT OF CONTROL..Not only do we have the SIN BROTHERS, but I just got a confirmation from Scotty & Tammy Carbone that THE CARBONE ZONE will be there and we'll have Scotty's great cooking to look forward to. And I thought we'd have to have local caterers.....this is too good to be true, but it is :)

If Scotty is coming down, maybe we can get whitley to bring his big yellow bus and have the first big yellow bus race on the runway...Just a thought!!!!!

ORFUN #2

If Scotty is coming down, maybe we can get whitley to bring his big yellow bus and have the first big yellow bus race on the runway...Just a thought!!!!!

Now there is an idea.I'll put the word out on RoamingDZ.com.Looks like this is going to be the party to see in September.

Chris

So Chris, will you be bringing your trailer again. If not the offer is open to crash at our place. Hell, bring the dog we have a huge back garden all fenced in. Also, any chance of getting a roaming dz dvd at dublin i forgot to take you up on the offer when you were down here. Anyways, i will see ya August 28th down in Destin....

ORFUN #2

I think this is going to be the FL version of rantoul... its the place to be... going to have the otter! Soing to get the flock and the freak on... there are even going to be a few CRW doggies out there... so pick your disipline and bring your friends.... ohh and catch up on your sleep before you get there cause its going to be a wild time!!!B|B|;):ph34r:
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

Word to Big Bird! I'm going to assume that's an o-fish-ul confirmed on the Otter. Now all we have to know is: Is the hot tub working? and What's the word on the chopper? I'm ready to jump w/o all that noisy relative wind drowning out the screams.

So, all jumpers who will be attending please reply. Its mandatory that anyone that has ever jumped at quincy has to attend. If not Cindy will hunt you down. And seriously, If you know Cindy, she will use up your minutes on your cell phone bitching at ya. If nothing else, it will be nice to see the old jumpers who first started jumping there. So, all start saving your money no excuses on this one.......:P:P:P:P:P:P For more info
WWW.skydivetallahassee.com

ORFUN #2