Chrissay

The Sugar Gliderz at Skydive Tecumseh July 23-25

Just let me know if you need anything, place to stay, etc.

I would like a nice feather bed big enough for me and a harem of hotties to massage all my body parts....B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hi...ok...so I was going to go to Skydive Chicago this weekend (July 23-25)...but I think this event looks like fun! And I can go to SDC another time.

I can make it to SDC by Friday (anytime) but need someone to ride to Tecumseh with (it's a 4-5 hr ride. Or...would love to find people to ride with and we can take my rental.

You can email me at crystalsanchez at aol dot com.
-Crystal

Hi...ok...so I was going to go to Skydive Chicago this weekend (July 23-25)...but I think this event looks like fun! And I can go to SDC another time.

I can make it to SDC by Friday (anytime) but need someone to ride to Tecumseh with (it's a 4-5 hr ride. Or...would love to find people to ride with and we can take my rental.

You can email me at crystalsanchez at aol dot com.

I will keep an ear out and see if anyone else is coming from SDC. I hope you can make it!!! I can't wait, counting down the days.

4 MORE DAYS!!!!! I can't wait to be back there and see all you guys....oh and of course my cutie:P. Get ready to have some fun, I heard the weather is suppose to be really nice.

Oh and you guys think I can see dailys this time. I hear all about them, just never around to see them:S

See you all Friday

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

>>yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DaveC is coming!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!<<

:$

Well, it wouldnt be right if I didnt. It is my new Home DZ n' stuff....

I didnt see you the last two weekends Liz:|

i've been in florida for the last two weekends. i'll be back working at the dz tomorrow. i was asking about you at the canopy course and heard you may be around. that's awesome!! i can't wait to see you and make a few jumps together. rock on!!!!!!!!!! B|B|B|B|

i've been planning on coming to this boogie since liz told me about it at easter! i'm so excited to meet and jump with the SGs:)

im takin a 1/2 day friday and will be there about 3pm on friday and leaving sunday early evening.

can't wait for the awesome FF jumps and parties to come!

have i mentioned i can hang on hybrids?:)

cant wait to meet all you new gals and catch up with old friends:)
i'm tenting it both nights too, as always:)

Those are some cool pics, I especially like the ones I'm in B|
really good weekend too

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”