JFC3

Vancouver?

Hey all!

So they're sending me to Vancouver on a business trip and I've got all of this coming sunday to play.

"Oh see the city," they say. Sure. How bout from 135?

So I'd like to know a DZ near vancouver that has a gear shop that I can rent from. If you can let me know I'd be very grateful and if you're they're let's JUMP!

Thanks!

"Five days? But I'm angry now!"

So considering it's Vancouver, BC, check out pacific skydivers at Pitt Meadows airport.
Website is http://www.pacificskydivers.com, mail Debbie at the manifest via dz@pacific..... or call the number on the website for what gear they have for rent.

View of the City is usually great, see the mountains on the north shore of the burrard inlet and on a clear day even Vancouver Island and Mount Baker.

Saturdays they usually have the King Air flying, if there aren't enough people they send up the Cessna(s). Very nice people there (like me...):P.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

check out pacific skydivers at Pitt Meadows airport.

I second that about pacific skydivers. I was in the area for a day or two and was lucky enough to get out there. They run a great operation and were super friendly. Their DZ is nice and the King Air is a beautiful plane. Hope you have fun.
Blue Skies!

How about freeflying in the area? I am thinking of moving out your way later this year or early next. My current home dz is a great freefly dz, and I would love to hook up with some good jumpers out there. I have a lot of belly jumps from way back, but I am not into that much anymore- no offense to any flat-fliers out there.

How about freeflying in the area? I am thinking of moving out your way later this year or early next. My current home dz is a great freefly dz, and I would love to hook up with some good jumpers out there. I have a lot of belly jumps from way back, but I am not into that much anymore- no offense to any flat-fliers out there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All the young jumpers at Pitt Meadows are free fliers.

Corey,

Hey dude, whats up. Bummer your leavin that Otter, its a kick ass ride. So here in Pitt Meadows, we have a KA and a couple Cessnas all in really skookum shape.

There is a growing group of freeflyers here, mostly in the intermediate range, but defintely some good HeadDowners as well. Were really starting out a new year with a bunch of changes to the DZ that are really designed to encourage freeflying and canopy HP canopy piloting. Come on out and ask for me (Brad) or "Americano" and well LO somethin cool. Better yet, give me a holler on here before you show up and I will make sure I'm there.

Ciao.
Brad

Brad,
Sounds sweet- thanks (to you and riggerrob) for the response. Leaving the Otter and my friends here is a tough dilemma, and I haven't sealed the deal just yet, but I am still leaning pretty hard toward the move. Either way, I hope to be out that way soon. I will definitely give you a shout before-hand. I have had some crazy work stuff come up that has kept me tied down and working stupid hours lately, but I am still hoping it will lighten up soon.

Going to the WFF Convention by any chance?