caz

Nimbin Empuria Brava

Hi, I'm actually looking for the Nimbin prices, the bunkhouse that was run by Sophie last year down in the town. I need to use up some jump tickets in June and then I'm hopefully going back again in August, but CPCB are quoting 15 euros a night for a bunk in the new bunkhouse on site.

You got any plans to head out there soon?

thanks, but thats the whole point, I'm going in August and the hotel etc prices are extortionate! :)
Think I may well just take my tent along and camp in the car park!

Anyone know if the showers etc in the new bunkhouse are still accessible by all or have they changed it so you can only get in them if you are staying in the bunkhouse?

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Great, well I don't have any time booked off work yet, so if you manage to find some cheap flights out there let me know! I have 13 jump tickets sat out there with my name on I need to use up by July!

:)
Cheers for all the info guys, I got an email back from Paul at Nimbin and it costs €15 a night which includes all bedding (handy for keeping the weight limit down for travelling) and facilities to stay at the Nimbin all year round if anyone is interested.