sdctlc

Elsinore Next weekend

OK, There was some talk about who was going to be at elsinore in the now extinct talk Back. I am getting there Sunday mid day. Just curious who will be there..... I know some of the "local" commers will but curious who else is planning on being there.

Also I am curious if anybody else here is doing meeker monday this upcomming monday. I am signed up and ready to fly but curious who esle will be there.

I will be doing mostly 8 way Mon-Wed but want to get soe fun jumps in on Sunday afternoon before I escape for the tunnel Sun night...:)
Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Are Dave or Deb going to Elsinore for 4 way? Are is this just training for your 8 way stuff?

Tom
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy sh1t...what a ride!"

Dave, Deb and Alan were down last weekend for 4-way. I am going down for my 8-way stuff this weekend through wed.

They are going to be running the "Dive O Day" at Snohomish this sat.. Finally a big plane and forcast good weather and I am missing it. I have a good excuse though and hopefully a sunnny place to be, but they are going to be "at home" this weekend.

You haeding over to Blue Skies on Sunday, I heard that some of the others are going to make the trip?

Might be out this afternoon after work to geet a jump in up at Snohomish today.

Scott C.

I'll be there this weekend as well, maybe we could do some jumps together. Are you doing the tunnel on Sat. night with Mel's?
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Yep. . .I will be at Elsinore on Friday, and Perris on Saturday. Sunday is Easter dinner with family so no jumping. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Out a little earlier this year I guess, oh well just have to jump more 8-way this year I guess :)
If we can get a fun jump in of Sun, great! Sounds like fun....

Will be bailing out early evening to go do some tunnel time with Hamo and a few others fromthe 8-way group, DAMN, I hate having to do that! Also doing Meeker Monday as well, should be fun!

Scott C.