panzwami

collegiate freefly results?

yea my teamate just called me, said its all jacked up..ill prob get it tommorow!

good job to the USPA too! they were giving us BS of how they wanted to promote collegiates and when they put it in parachutist they cant even do it right...how does that make other college students feel...who would want to compete in something that they cant even get the standings right!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

i believe 11 or 12...i honestly forget. we had 35 seconds and they stressed the fact that the points were to be "very visible" or else they wouldnt be counted. so when we docked we held it for a second or two to show that we had it. there was some discrepancy about that cause some docks were counted that looks like slaps instead of docks.

there was a big forum at the end of collegiates and most of this stuff was brought up, so hopefully next year it will be a lot better.

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

they were giving us BS of how they wanted to promote collegiates and when they put it in parachutist they cant even do it right...

It would have been nice if they could have at least put the scores for all the events in there. It's nice to see how people actually did in addition to just what place they finished in.