dinog3

MIRAGE BOOGIE WITH BIRDMAN,PD, AND NATE GILBERT

Looks like it is that time of year again where we get geared up for the 2004 season. Mirage Systems is hosting an event with PD and Birdman at Skydive South Beach which is located in Pahokee, Fl, Jan 23rd and 24th. Nathan Gilbert who is a member of Team Method From ASC will also be on hand for oranizing an one on one coaching. Of course food and Beer will also be available. Ron from Skydive Tecumseh has taken over the old Skydive America and has brought new energy to the once famous and most progressive dropzones in the world. All manufacturers will have demo and display gear available.

Sounds like a great time, would love to be there. For anyone who doesn't know, Nate's DA MAN. Very personable too. Even though I'm just a lowly AFF student he was one of the first people to come over and welcome me at ASC.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

So are you gonna come play too?

This might be the time to check out the DZ.....seeing as how it is my birthday weekend and all (Yes, I get a whole weekend :P but actual day is 23rd)

Waiting to hear about registration fees and/or any special jump costs. hmmmmm........

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

So are you gonna come play too?

This might be the time to check out the DZ.....seeing as how it is my birthday weekend and all (Yes, I get a whole weekend :P but actual day is 23rd)

Waiting to hear about registration fees and/or any special jump costs. hmmmmm........

im thinking about coming... nate asked me yesterday if i wanted to ride down... but im thinking about it......

there is a hot girl dj coming through atlanta that same weekend that i would like to go see so im torn inbetween coming down there and going to this show....

...there is a hot girl dj coming through atlanta that same weekend....

Who's playing just out of curiosity?

BTW: Happy B-day Sunnydee :)

sandra collins is playing at one of the best venues in atl... she's a badd ass progressive house / trance dj.... and she's a hottie too.. i just bought my tickets so i will not be coming to this boogie.... it was a very tough desicion though i waited like 5 days to think about it....

http://www.sandracollins.com/

sandra collins is playing at one of the best venues in atl... she's a badd ass progressive house / trance dj.... and she's a hottie too.. i just bought my tickets so i will not be coming to this boogie.... it was a very tough desicion though i waited like 5 days to think about it....

She's also playing the House of Blues in Orlando on January 25th if you wanted to do both:)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

She's also playing the House of Blues in Orlando on January 25th if you wanted to do both:)

yup i know.. thanks for pointing that out.. unfortunatly that is sun night and i got to work mon morning in atl......

there are some really good freefliers coming down to this boogie and i would love to come. but im sure they will be coming by asc this spring and we can make some badd ass skydives then.....