Rosalita

Williston Collegiate Boogie Jan 16-19!

I'm defnitely up for sharing tunnel time! I'll be there on Saturday...was supposed to jump on Friday, but I got sent to Denver last minute so I won't be home until Friday night. Anyway...I think the weather is looking kinda crappy for Sunday, so if that's the case, I'd love to share some tunnel time!

actually, my team won the scrambles at Williston last year, and all four of us has between 200 and 300 jumps. We were lucky in that we all had identical fall rates, and were all capable enough RW fliers to handle the small movements required by the draw (star - stairstep diamond - zigzag). There were other teams which had one member with a few thousand jumps, but they were balanced out by someone with 25 or 30 jumps, and overall weren't very successful. All four people gotta be in place for the point to count. Those other teams often had three people right in place, and a fourth carving circles around the formation as he tried to stop sliding. Made for some really funny video, tho.

Matt
-----