FLsurfer

The 4th Puerto Rico Freefall Festival

Come to the tropics and experience the Puerto Rico Freefall Festival, Feb 11 - 15. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the coastline as you jump from the Super Skyvan and Super Otter.

CReW organizing and coaching will be available from Mark Kruze.

Come break the Puerto Rican RW record of 23 with Guy Wright organizing and coaching.

Freely organizing and coaching TBA.

Eco tours will also be available to sites such as El Yunque Rainforest, Window Cave, Tanamá River and the world's largest radio telescope, the Arecibo Observatory.

Problems just be opportunities in der workin' clothes.

damn, i'm so jealous that i can't make it this year. i love pr and have been there a few times and have afew riends there. i'll definately make it next year. my best wishes to everyone who is going this year.

via con dios

people see me as a challenge to their balance

This is a very amazing trip.

There isn't alot of dz.com activity or a countdown thread for this boogie - but at the risk of revealing one of the best, local and most beautiful skydiving trips of the year, I'll be the first to say, Puerto Rico is truly amazing.

The people are GORGEOUS (MiroChristie and Julio, Skycutie (Jessica), Jason G., IvanRockOn, Hector, etc.!) and friendly, the land is spectacular - surfing at Rincon, el yunque (rainforest), the beaches, the caves, the phosphorescent bay......Do you know about 'coqui'? ;)

And the enthusiasm is seriously unmatched.

Discover PR for yourself. There is a reason it's getting bigger and better every year. :)

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Fly into San Juan and make sure to save a day there to visit El Morro and Old Town San Juan - incredible.

Also! For only $45 round-trip, you can charter a caravan to fly you 20 min. east to a small island (7x3 miles) called Culebra. It has gorgeous empty beaches and excellent snorkeling. We camped on the beach there for $10/night.

Then you'll drive to Humacao and the DZ. Car rental is really reasonable but Puerto Ricans are 'experienced' drivers, so brush up on your skills! ;)

Jess, Heath and I - Adam and Stuey will be there for sure. We're planning to come down the weekend before the boogie for some off-DZ fun. Can't WAIT! :)

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

Car rental is really reasonable but Puerto Ricans are 'experienced' drivers, so brush up on your skills!

LMAO!!!! Stuey and Adam surely know about that! Poor guys, they had to experience my driving :S. Ask them if they remember who's Jacqueline D'accord....
BTW: That's my "sorry officer, Je ne parle pas espagnol, I'm form out of town" name.:D:D:D

Can't WAIT!

Me neither. Give me a call!!! I'm PMing you my phone number just in case you guys need anything. We can pick you up at the airport, etc.
;)

MEN: you can't live with 'em, you can't shoot 'em, but you can act psychotic and keep 'em off balance.
HISPA #10

I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, I'm GOING, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|B|B|B|

:oWWWWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO:o:o