Paige

SGC Halloween Party Saturday 10/25/03

Hello Greene County Crew and those alike! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be bringing other OU Skydivers, KEG;) of good beer, and maybe some jello shots since I don't do the beer thing.

We will be arriving Saturday afternoon to jump and prepare for the crazy, costume, halloween madness! Get ready to party as if you were in the midwest mardi gras town of Athens, OH celebrating Halloween!

OU's Halloween party is so big, its considered the mardi gras of the entire midwest. We close down streets, flood bars, and party like mad all dressed up! Any takers for the real Halloween in Athens? If not see ya at SGC for some crazy good times!:P
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

We will be arriving Saturday afternoon to jump and prepare for the crazy, costume, halloween madness!

Sky Bunny, what in the hell do you mean, Saturday afternoon! The party starts on FRIDAY! Get your cute butt, (and all those wannabes) out there and lets play!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

I can barely get the OU kids to stay for one night let alone two. Not many kids leave for the weekend. On any given weekend only 10% of kids leave campus so we like our bars down here! I wish I could get there earlier but its a strech already.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Bring your pumpkins too... I got Jim to give us permission to toss a few pumpkins out of the planes B|

I'll give briefings and stuff this weekend if anyone is interested in droping a pumpkin out of a perfectly good airplane :ph34r:
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great boogie;) Even though the weather did not cooperate we still partied hard and had a blast with drunken Jenga!!! Nothing like turning the beer light on at 6pm and gettin the party started. Hope everyone had a great time, I know the OU kids had a blast. Thanks again :)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

The "Pirate of the Caribbean". The one and only Linda Kretzler.

She has not been informed yet.

Thanks to all who came to the party and made it a success, despite the bad weather! When the weather is good the party always has a bigger gathering. :)

All in all it was great fun!

Love ya all

Lee