teresaclegg

Empuria Brava - cheap fares

Woooohooooo!
:D
At last, I'm going to jump at the world-famous EmpuriaBrava! Thanks very much Teresa! I saw the post, and just booked it! B| That quickly ended my procrastination about when and where to jump this winter.
Of course the airport taxes aren't mentioned until you check dates, but I still got a return for less than 20 quid!
aaah, two weeks of skydiving in November ... hope the weather's gonna be ok [:/]

now if they'd only tell me the dates of my pesky exams - I could book flights around them...

twin otter, pilatus porter, great weather...
oh and obviously surf-inn, captain's cabin(alcoholic milkshakes :) ) - down on the beach near passerella

hopefully I'll be back soon

oh yeah, i feel with you, made this horrible trip few times... and all the luggage....when will you arrive at barcelona, or: at girona /if it's ryanair)? if there are some of us, we could share the taxi from girona to empuria ( 6 weeks ago, i paid i think 70 euros for that ride, no need to do it again).

my arrival time girona is 21.05, anyhow too late for last train or bus, so will be forced again to take a shit taxi or if i'm lucky: to share with others... just drop a line...

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Yes they have the 2nd porter here along with the normal blue porter and the supper otter.

For any people thinking of coming out, 4 otters (3 super, I think Jan s grey one and the yellow / blue on which he used to own) aswell as the 2 porters will be here for the Xmas boogie. 700 people expected, flat, freefly organisers, aswell as Loic s wing suits for demo and wing suit coaching, I can t wait. It is raining now, but the weather has been great, roll on the boogie!!!!!

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND:
(I know this reveals me as a bargain junkie):|. The offer is on again until Dec. 12th to buy tickets for 1p - you have to fly before Feb.11th.

Go on, get that 2004 jump booked! I'm booked the 7th Feb. if anyone signs up and wants to share a car.

Cheers

Teresa
-----------------------------------------------------------
GirlGuide/ The Lone Wanderer