wrightskyguy

Palatka Hog Flop

We finally have the dates for the Palatka "Hog Flop Boogie" locked in. IT will be a little later than normal this year so as not to conflict with the Nationals. The dates are Nov 7, 8, & 9. We will have a Casa and will be starting early. This event seems to get better every year, come on out and join us. In addition to the Hog Flop competition, there will be free load organizing in both RW and FF, perhaps even some CRW if there is any interest as well as reps from several gear manufacturers. Free beer on Sat night with a feast prepared by the lovely Dave Rhodes. We have CLEAN, modern facilities, covered packing and free camping. If sleeping under the stars is not your thing then give us a call and we'll help you arrange lodging in one of several Palatka motels. Hope to see you there

1 800 243 6481
Jump nice
John Wright
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

The dates are Nov 7, 8, & 9.

Wow, didn't realize that was coming up so quickly. I'll be there for sure! Got to defend my 2001 third place trophy. Didn't medal in 2002 due to some problems with the whole time/space continuum and highly unsuccessful attempts to multiplex in time (we sucked).
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I should be healed up from my most recent brush with death, and will be there with bells on. Any chance that the screaming catholic school girls will be able to team up again?
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

I should be healed up from my most recent brush with death, and will be there with bells on. Any chance that the screaming catholic school girls will be able to team up again?

What brush with death? I believe that there is a reunion of the "Catholic High School Girls in trouble" and they will be responsible for keeping the single gentlemen entertained during the party on Sat.
John Wright

Winnie tells me that reps from birdman will be available and that Hunter Roberts will be for the free flyers. Larry Elmore and Bob P. as well all the staff members will load organizing, Jack Melnick will be handling "other." See you there.

Jump nice
John
John Wright

What about that S&TA who chewed everyone out for landing in all sorts of different directions? Is he coming again this year?

So Art, are you asking yourself if you are coming back?B| Nice troll......

Katie and I will already be in Florida by then on an extended jumping vacation, so it's entirely possible that I will be there with the BM crew.

Bring the pain,

Chuck

Ya'll need to come out early Friday and be prepared to SKYDIVE HARD! Look out, Hollywood! I've been training hard all year for the competion (ate lots of bbq).[email]

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I came, I participated, and I kicked all of your asses! Thank you guys for a great boogie. Katie and I had a blast and will return next year for sure. Of particular note: the chow was awesome both days we were there. That was absolutely the best venision stew I have ever eaten.

Chuck Blue
Hog Flop Champion 2003

John,

Thanks for the great boogie! Very good laid back vibe at Palatka. I will definitely be there next year; however, I will leave Chuck at home so he can't pull some flour out of nowhere and beat me by a second!;)

The food was most excellent, the casa was fun, and the jumpers were wicked cool.

Thanks!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here