bbarnhouse

Northwest FunFest

Mark your calendar and your friends calendars to be in Molalla July 25th -27th for the NorthWest FunFest - co-hosted by Kapowsin Air Sports and Skydive Oregon.
Join in the fun at the first annual NorthWest FunFest. The Northwest's
premier drop zones are joining forces, aircraft and organizers to co-host a three-day weekend that shouldn't be missed. Bragging rights go to all attendees - if you aren't there, you can't tell the stories!

* Roger Ponce de Leon will be organizing RW formation skydives as well as hybrid dives and Pops record attempts.

* Andy Farrington, Luke Aikins and Keri Farrington will be on hand to
organize and coach all levels of free flyers.
* The Northwest's Two Super Otters will provide air lift, with Caravans and even C-182's in reserve.
* Formation loads planned. Pond swooping, too!
* Beer will flow on Friday and Saturday night. Bonfires will light the night skies.
* There will be a BBQ dinner Saturday evening and yummy goodies and fun
activities throughout the weekend.
* You'll even get a T-shirt to prove you were there!
All of these great goodies and more are included in the $25 Goodie Levy.
Come join the fun!
Camping and showers available.
Planning to bring your trailer, RV or Fifth wheel? Please RSVP at
503-829-3483 or e-mail [email protected] so we can reserve a space.

Please leave dogs and all 4-legged critters at home for this weekend. DZ facilities devoted to 2 legged humans for this event.

Check here
or here for updated information.

OK great timeing guys.... who thought this up... the same weekend as Lost Prairie?????

Why can't yall have it the following weekend. so I can be there and spend lots more money.

I believe this all happened rather suddenly. SDO's Freedom Jam usually coincides with Rantoul as well....ah how lucky we are that we have so many choices:)Cheers!
B^2

Jump fest is in full swing, along with the pro swoop tour. Buddy call me about 8:00 pm and said otter 22 on 5min call. I was out there most the day, and peeps showing up all day long.

I was the only belly flyer on one otter load , it was a plane load of freaks. With two otters and two caravans should be no problem getting up.

Two days left, make it if you can.

blue skies

jerry