tkhayes

July 4th Weekend at Z-Hills

4-5-6 - July 4th celebrations with Boogie, food, fireworks. Pig Roast by TK, Free Skydive giveaways -We draw 5 jump tickets per day for a free jump. The more you jump - the more chance you have to win.

4th - Friday - TK's Pancake Breakfast at 8:30, we open for jumps at 9am, Fireworks Friday Night in the landing area.

5th - Saturday - BloodNet USA Blood drive here at the DZ - (Cheap Drunk!)

5th - Saturday Night Pig Roast, smoked loins and Chicken. Pot Luck for the rest of the dishes, please bring a salad, dessert or some side dish - thanks!

6th (Sunday) - 4 Way Scrambles - Drew and Oren will be helping to organize a Scrambles meet. 4 rounds of fun competition with coaching and video. $20 Registration will cover prizes, video and such,

See you there
[email protected]

We will be out for the weekend. I don't want to miss the 4 way on the 6th. The last team I was on we cheated and when that didn't work we quit. I am hopin got do better this time.
See you there, Rick
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

We will be out for the weekend. I don't want to miss the 4 way on the 6th. The last team I was on we cheated and when that didn't work we quit. I am hopin got do better this time.
See you there, Rick

Just remeber Rick...cheaters always prosper and quitters always win...or something like that.

See you then!
-Oren
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana