numskull99

Dropzone in Mesquite NV

You are missing out! Call Brad and get on down to the Get Lucky Boogie next weekend!

Mesquite is almost as good a dropzone as NWFLYERS new dropzone.....and.....the Get Lucky boogie isnt next weekend its the weekend following.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I normally go early. this year I will be going on friday so FUCK NASCAR.(yup I said it;))

I usually get stuck in some traffic but it only adds about 20 minutes to my trip.

(I am also starting in the NE corner of town though.)
My photos

My Videos

Hey Derek, I had a great time at SD Mesquite and I believe you will, too! The people are wonderful, the scenery is beautiful(for high desert) and everything else you need is local. You can read more of the reviews posted on DZ dot com., enjoy! The caravan will be there for awhile...C-ya!

BSBD,
'tree B|
O-kcsmm-aka-'tree
American Warchild

Dropped a hun in the 2 coin $1 machine and about 10 pulls in hit it for $1000....but.... between what the wife AND I had lost to that point, we were still about $200 in the hole. Damn blackjack tables!!!

LOL Oh, so when I heard that you won, I only heard half or the story.:D

Yea Black jack kills me. I like craps but in both games the player before you (in craps the roller) can kill your hand.
I think in my 4.5 year tenure at Mesquite I probably walked away with a few hundred. But I never played big so I never won big. The most I ever lost at one sitting was $100. I;d spend that on entertainmnet anyway.
My photos

My Videos