TXSkydancer

Skydiving Wedding.... HELP!!

My fiance popped the question, ring and all Tuesday evening. We are planning a skydiving wedding and I'm looking for a cake topper or anything I can convert into a wedding cake topper... Also Skydiving Decorations.... I'm very good at designing and making things if I have an idea... Any help would be greatly appreciated... You can reach my email at [email protected]
Blue Skies and Safe Landings!

A skydive wedding seems like a really cool idea.. How are you going to do it though? Are you going to go all the way with someone marrying you in the plane and then "taking the plunge" togather? I bet if you spent some time organizing it you could do it at a boogie (with your whole skydiving family) and maybe even get bride and groom jumpsuits... That would be cool! Good luck however it goes:)

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

I always thought it would be cool, rather than walking the isle...swooping the isle. Except of course if you overshot and took out the priest...that would be a bad thing.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I always thought it would be cool, rather than walking the isle...swooping the isle. Except of course if you overshot and took out the priest...that would be a bad thing.

Actually I think that would be pretty damned hilarious;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I was at two "skydiver weddings" in the past few months ... some unique things ... in the vows, the bride, who had a rather low opening once, promised "not to pull low unless she was"...

At the other wedding, the bride and groom gave out pullups that had their nicknames on them with the wedding cake.