Unstable

Something to look at

;)you and Chris need to talk to Dave. I know Dave P. and can't believe he'd set up your main for you without knotting it in and fingertraping. I never sew my main canopy toggles so that I am able to make adjustments as needed however............
Have Dave check your reserve toggles next time around.

Blues,

J.E.
James 4:8

It was fine then, so i set my toggles aside and didn't need them until base leg.

Do you really let go of your control lines under canopy?

I read that too and I really hope we're reading that wrong or he mis-stated that fact.:|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I'm not going to let go of my toggles under canopy! Give me credit for that at least. >:(
All i meant to say concerning that is that after checks, i didn't apply any pressure on the brake lines or toggles until i began to set up for my landing. they just laid in my palm, as i grasped my risers. I apologize for the confusion.
sds

=========Shaun ==========

you and Chris need to talk to Dave. I know Dave P. and can't believe he'd set up your main for you without knotting it in and fingertraping. I never sew my main canopy toggles so that I am able to make adjustments as needed however............
Have Dave check your reserve toggles next time around.

It's been taken care of. It wasn't David's mistake, and he's taking my rig soon to work on that and a number of other things. I appreciate all the great advice though! This thread has been a productive one!:)
sds
=========Shaun ==========