ccowden

Flying with the Flyboyz

cool stuff!

Was just wondering what you meant when you said you thought they weren't using up as much sky as you guys do? Do you mean altitude? Do you guys ride it down lower, and if so what height etc?

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

The using up alot of sky thing is a joke. The better a team gets, the "tighter" they become. Our motto is-

"We cover more sky on one jump than any other freefly team in the world."

That is poking fun at ourselves. So we told the Flyboyz that when we see them on videos, we think they are too "tight" and not using up enough sky.:P

They thought it was pretty funny and said they would try to use more!B|

It was an awesome weekend once the weather cleared.
Friday was project day, mixed with a little gunplay and late night coctails thanks to mudda nature.

Saturday we did lots of coach jumps and some load organizing at the end of the day. We watched the days footage and the new Flyboyz produced compilation on a 15 foot video screen by the Tiki Hut while others did night jumps. We stayed up way too late and got up way too early on Sunday.

Sunday we did lots more coach jumps and some load organizing at the end of the day, Fritz missed the last load due to a cutaway under a spinning Stiletto but landed safely and found all his gear.

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, learned a lot and made new friends.

Looks like Eli & Fritz will be back in late August, as soon as I get all the details I will put them up on
www.freeflyfrontier.com and www.frontierskydivers.com

I know I'll be seeing everyone from this past weekend in late August when they come back, I hope to see some new faces too.

keith wilfort ii
B|

OK Cowden stop e-mailing me pictures, you think I have nothing better to do than update your damn site ;) - oh wait...I don't.

I'll put those new ones up when I get home from the cloudy, rainy dz.......
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Can't wait until I get added to the website (and become famous....;)) after the SummerJam in Aggieland....I'm gonna be a picture taking fool..... AND THEN when Chris shows me his stuff in Cross Keys and I finally get a bad ass freefly picture for my wall, watch out.......I'd be happy with a nice sit/headdown spock......Lots of work to do.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...