phonics1981

I love this sport!!!!!!!!

:D:)
I'm loving every minute of being involved in this sport!! It is undescribably good!!!

Sorry for the useless post but I wanted to say that!!

:D

------------------------------------------------------
"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"

by replying to your post whore crazyIvan is showing you the many subtleties of the consummate post whore.

I agree, skydiving rawks! B|

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

It's amazing how this sport effects us and it seems to effect everyone in virtually the same way whether you've got 1 jump or 10000. You just can't stop thinking about it (which is a good, but also not such a good thing). :S:):P:$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It's amazing how this sport effects us and it seems to effect everyone in virtually the same way whether you've got 1 jump or 10000.

Well, maybe it affects everyone one of two ways. Either they did it once and they're done with it or they're absolutely obsessed. It's funny, though, that there seems to be no middle ground ... no "yeah, I jump once in a while...no big deal" attitude.

Of course, maybe we only get that sense because we spend our days logged on to dz.com, where everyone is by definition obsessed. I mean, come on, if we weren't obsessed with skydiving would we spend precious moments of our lives responding to polls about whether we like butt sex? Perhaps the unobsessed are busy posting elsewhere.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

You just can't stop thinking about it (which is a good, but also not such a good thing).

Yeah. Some days I almost wish the obsession would ease up, so I could think about other things! It's been almost two years now, and the compulsion just keeps getting stronger. And I like it this way.B|

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

You just can't stop thinking about it (which is a good, but also not such a good thing). :S:):P:$

My whuffo mates are well sick of me bending their ear about it and i dont blame them!!

"Ive given up on sigs cos I make a mess of them!"