TrickyDicky

Need some ideas of WFFC

Being a brit of low jumps and cash, the WFFC is fairy innacessible to me. But I was just wondering generally how big it is, how long its been going for and stuff like that.

One thing I was told about it (also from someone whos never been) is that there is just a line of manifesting tents for a whole variety of aircraft and you just manifest on what you want to jump. Are pretty much every type of jumship avaiable there?

Also, I assume its mostly americans there but is there a fair representation of other nationalities?

UK Skydiver for all your UK skydiving needs.

This is my first WFFC so I can't tell you much but what I've experienced. There are a ton of things to jump from - ballons, helicopters, Casas, Otters, King Airs, SkyVans, DC3, C130, biplane....I think I've listed all the ones I saw. :)
Here's their website FreeFall.Com where you can find a ton more information.

As far as nationalities go, at the local Walmart they have a "Where did you come from" board, there seemed to be a good representation from all over the world.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Being a brit of low jumps and cash, the WFFC is fairy innacessible to me. But I was just wondering generally how big it is, how long its been going for and stuff like that.

One thing I was told about it (also from someone whos never been) is that there is just a line of manifesting tents for a whole variety of aircraft and you just manifest on what you want to jump. Are pretty much every type of jumship avaiable there?

Also, I assume its mostly americans there but is there a fair representation of other nationalities?

Today there are 22 nationalities that will be attempting to do an international challenge. Our previous record is 17. I will update with names and nationalities after I get them later this morning.

As far as manifesting, we have a unique way of doing our ticket sales/manifest.
You buy your ticket at the window, you can go to any of our free organizing tents, if you want or need to. You then choose the aircraft you want to board, and a golf cart runs you out to the loading tent of your choice. Our aim is to keep your wait time as low as possible.
If you would like any more information about our event, I would be happy to answer questions, or refer them to the correct person for their answer. You can reach me at [email protected]
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]