ChasingBlueSky

Scores from Gap?

I know that Omniskore is not posting scores this time around, but does anyone know where I can find the scores as they post them? I must be a dolt, because I can't figure out Mondial2003 webpage

WORLD MEET SCHEDULE

Saturday 6th 12 H – 4 H pm Tandem Jumps, public exhibitions
2 H30 pm official draws for all events 4 h30 pm Setup of delegations for official nations parade.
5 h – 5h15pm Official nations parade. followed by an aerial meeting and demonstration jumps.

From the 7th to the 13th 12H00: Competition
Competition Schedule: Formation Skydiving, Artistic event and Canopy formation: From 7h00 AM to 8h00 PM
Accuracy: From 7h00 AM to 1h00 PM
Style: From 7h00 AM to 8h00 PM
The program for each event will be delivered by the organiser depending on weather conditions
End of competition September 13 at 12h00

It sounds like the competition starts on the 7th. I wouldn't expect to see scores until then.:P

That french mondial website is pretty freaky bad.:|

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

It sounds like the competition starts on the 7th. I wouldn't expect to see scores until then.:P

That french mondial website is pretty freaky bad.:|

Ken

Good to know it wasn't just me that thought the site was terrible. I hope Omniskore doesn't miss another one again - geez, what was he thinking going in for heart surgery! Get better soon!

I can't figure out when the freefly and freestyle events are going to happen either -- do you need to register on that site to get more info?

The draw is in about an hour, then the opening cerimonies. Look for scores on skyleague. Kurt should if nothing else post a link to the correct page on the Mondial website. 4 and 8 way should run together, with 2 jumps of each everyday starting tomorrow, (sunday). Should be a tough meet!

Chris

Bo,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the world record for 4-way taken by the French team last year? I see it listed as our own U.S. team with a score of 39. Did they take it back, or was France's score of over 40 disallowed?

http://www.mondial03.com/

http://www.fai.org/parachuting/records/current.asp?id=1

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Then why, a year later, hasn't the FAI web site been updated? And why has the Gap, France web site not reflected the 'truth'?

Did the French record application stand up to the review by the IPC?

Something's not right here.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Then why, a year later, hasn't the FAI web site been updated? And why has the Gap, France web site not reflected the 'truth'?

Did the French record application stand up to the review by the IPC?

Something's not right here.

ltdiver

its very common for both the FAI and IPC websites to be inaccurate. i am not saying its ok, just the way it is. they usually update them following the board meetings since thats when the pool or rules may change. the current record is 43 set by the french team. the sequence is B F L A N. Step, Open, Adder, Murph. flake, Crank.

the current record is 43 set by the french team. the sequence is B F L A N. Step, Open, Adder, Murph. flake, Crank.

Where I jump we call A Unipod;)

Couldn't resist,
Good Luck!

I was testing you, you passed with flying colors!

think I am a bit nervous here?

Thanks for keeping me straight!

Chris