turnlow

Physics Help - Why do weights help you fall faster?

I ride to work on a Zebra cos I live in Africa... And skydive off a giant kite...

Shit, I'm moving to Africa. That sounds fun. I'll have to look you up. Which tribe are you in?

/intentional misleading quote...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Heh, obviously you caught the sarcasm in my post, but to clarify, I'm not actually moving... "I'm moving to Africa" was more of a "Damn I *want* to move to Africa now!"

But if I ever do make it out there, I'll ask the nearest guy I see to point me in your direction! B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

When I had newly arrived in the US of A some 20+ years ago, I was on a cross country flight when the airplane captain announced a US geography quiz, with the prize being a bottle of wine. There were only three questions. I was the only person on the flight to get all three correct (the wine was a nice Napa Valley cabernet). What an indictment of the geography knowledge of the average American.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

When I had newly arrived in the US of A some 20+ years ago, I was on a cross country flight when the airplane captain announced a US geography quiz, with the prize being a bottle of wine. There were only three questions. I was the only person on the flight to get all three correct (the wine was a nice Napa Valley cabernet). What an indictment of the geography knowledge of the average American.

Are you assuming that all the passengers were average Americans? Or could it be that not everyone on the flight took the time to vote?

Are you assuming that all the passengers were average Americans? Or could it be that not everyone on the flight took the time to vote?

Well, I suppose it could have been a morons' outing to San Jose. "Voting" wasn't needed - it wasn't a recall election.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.