SPY

Boston area DZ ?

Hi all! B|

I have to be in the Boston area tomorrow (friday) and will have some spare time for skydiving. Where should I go? Any suggestions from Boston area dropzonedotcommers ? Will be willing to drive 1 or 2 hours..

Maybe see ya? :)
S-P

S-P
===========================

Hi all! B|

I have to be in the Boston area tomorrow (friday) and will have some spare time for skydiving. Where should I go? Any suggestions from Boston area dropzonedotcommers ? Will be willing to drive 1 or 2 hours..

Maybe see ya? :)

Have a good trip to Boston SP !

Have fun.

By the way, you're gonna miss the beer for my new rig!

;)

Yves.

Pepperell is probably closeest to Boston. Would take about an hour to get out there. I will warn you that its a bit cold out here - so dress accordingly. We have a frost warning tonight - get down into the 30s I'm sure.

There phone number is: 978-433-9222

Enjoy Boston!

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

Thank you all for those comments:)
Finally I went to Pepperell and did there nice skydives from the super otter B| !!! Nice view up there and the 3-way freefly was very fun. For sure I'll come back next summer, and this time for more than an afternoon so it'll be possible to visit Orange and Providence too.;)

Thanks

S-P

Glad you had a great time! :)
I like Pepperells super otters too. Hopefully Providence will be open to experienced divers the next time you come out here. Frankly who wouldn't like pepperells super otters.... I jumped from a teeny weenie cessna at providence and scared the crap out of myself! :P

There's also Skydive new england in maine - supposed to be lots of fun there too!

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

Glad you had a great time! :)

[CHAPTER II : three weeks later ]

Yeah I had fun there ( kind of short and sweet stay of one afternoon...;))

For now I'm going in the "south" again!B| This time I'll be very close to Jumptown so.... Readysetgo!!!

A question for people there: as the low season is taking the place of busy summer days, will it be quiet friday afternoon or could there be enough people to have Otter loads?

See ya! :)
--------
edit for spelling
--------

S-P

They're trying to get otter loads up this friday

Been there done that!;)

Thanks guys, I've been nicely welcomed. You've got a nice place to jump, and for sure I'll be back next summer. And this time I'll bring an RW suit... :P

S-P

- got some 5 way HD done.....where were you?

mummblegrumblemummblegrumbleMummblegrumble:(

Had to go back home to make it to the end of the season party at the DZ where I worked all the summer long.

Next time...B|

S-P

I'll just tack onto your thread. I have a friend who wants to go through AFF out of Boston. Can anyone recommend a DZ that is friendly to new jumpers?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I'll second Jumptown. Been to Pepperell, Lincoln and Jumptown, which I found to have the best atmosphere and most welcoming - which is pretty important in my eyes, I want to feel comfortable where ever I end up doing my AFF training in the spring.

Good luck,

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

My husband and I went through AFF at Pepperell. I liked it for training and thought they were first rate, but we mostly jump at Jumptown now. We thought that the atmosphere was more liberal and friendly at Jumptown. As a pilot, I also like being able to fly right in to Jumptown from Bedford, which I can't do at Pepperell. Pepperell is also very tandem-focused. They're both really excellent, safe drop zones though. B|
Rhonda
PP ASEL