dkf1979

breakaway the movie?!?!?

I'm trying to find DELIRIOUS (Eddy Murphy) on video or DVD..there's a bet if he said Goonie Goo Goo or Goonie Goo Hoo. I must prove that I'm right! :P

In the "Aunt Bunny" skit she said, "Goonie Goo Goo".

So did you win or lose?
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I'm trying to find DELIRIOUS (Eddy Murphy) on video or DVD..there's a bet if he said Goonie Goo Goo or Goonie Goo Hoo. I must prove that I'm right! :P

In the "Aunt Bunny" skit she said, "Goonie Goo Goo".

So did you win or lose?

Nope..my bet is that it was Goonie Goo Hoo! I heard the whole thing on XM Comedy and had to pull over to listen really close and make sure and I called EVERYONE! to let them know that I was right!!! I have to get my hands on that video!!!>:(

Well, doing a Google search on +"eddie murphy" +"goonie goo goo" yeilds 102 hits and searching on +"eddie murphy" +"goonie goo hoo" yeilds zero hits.

Sorry, you lost.:P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

You wont find it on skydivingmovies.com, it's an actual marketed movie with copywrites and such. You'll either have to borrow it from someone that has it, or buy it from someone. Most gear stores that carry videos will have it too. I don't have my paragear mag with me, but I'm sure it's in there too (hint: You can usually get stuff much cheaper from a different source than paragear)

Breakaway is a skydiving malfunctions video. It's educational but still fairly entertaining. 'Cutaway' is a movie in the hollywood sense. If you are looking for Breakaway, go to www.para-gear.com, then to extras and accessories, then videos. It's $20.00. If you are looking for 'Cutaway'...why?:ph34r:

hmm Ok, I gotta admit . I used to think the movie cutaway sucked big hole, but after further tought I think its an ok, movie, if you take away the "real skydiver point of view" its funny.
so, i now like it , at one point I gave this movie away, but now i think i like it.
its about skydivign !!!!
oh yeah, and how about that wings documentary they've been playing on cable lately, its all about airspeed and a little bit of ff'ing and sk'ing ...
they forgat wingsuits !!! ..fuckers

Keeping it real 22x7