dkf1979

high pulls

My DZ is on the approach to PDX, commuters cruse thru at 8 grand all the time. High pulls are allowed by permission of the pilot only, 1 minute before jump run. I assume he contacts ATC in portland to let everybody know whats up. The one time I could'nt pull at full tude, I had to ff to 10 grand.
Also from what I was told people on the airlines find it disturbing to see bodies falling in the sky, therefore we wait for the green light. High pulls do seem a little brisk on opening, but not painfully so. Grab a buddy and do some no contact crew, you'll discover why flying in a crowd is so bad down low.

blue skies

jerry

CanuckInUSA you ever get that video of your cross country flight on your computer? I would love to see that. If you can't find a way to post it on the boards maybe you can email it to me or something. I would be very intrested in seeing it. Also is it realy ok to take a beer up there with you in a fanny pack? LOL cause if it is im doing it. Also how many can you take? lol I bet I could put down atleast 4 or 5 before touch down lol. B|
Why live your life only to get to death safely? SKYDIVE!