scottjaco

Mike Mullins King Air

I don't know why all these clicky Perris/Elsinore jumpers are afraid to get in their car and drive by themselves (god forbid) to a new dropzone?

Wow! You mean you actually left a "real dropzone"? Maybe you should be more careful about what you say and advice you give.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I don't know why all these clicky Perris/Elsinore jumpers are afraid to get in their car and drive by themselves (god forbid) to a new dropzone?

Jesus! Maybe they like their home DZ. Maybe they just haven't made it there yet. Maybe you shouldn't chase them away by being negative.

Don't get me wrong, Perris/Elsinore are decent dropzones but aren't people at all interested in this plane?

No. I'm not. I've taken a ride or two on it. It's fast. It's also a King Air. If I have a choice, is a big door aircraft for me.

An aircraft only needs to be fast enough so I can make every other load with one rig, or every load with two and a packer. I'm not buying a third rig to keep up with an airplane.

Scott. Relax. You'll enjoy the sport, and life more.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I think its a 90 with some mods

"Mike Mullin's Super King Air is a B90 King Air that has been modified for jumping with an in-flight door, step, and handles. The original 550 hp PT6 turbine engines have been replaced with 750 hp PT6 turbine engines and high performance cowlings. Under standard conditions, this aircraft will take fourteen jumpers to 14,000 feet in seven minutes. This is the fastest climbing jump plane in the country! Air-conditioned and heated! Guaranteed fastest jumpship in the USA—GET IT ON! " - from the Skydive Taft website

And there's that part where Mikes a really cool guy. I had him sign my logbookB| I BS'd with him a little and he really didnt mind answering my dumbshit questions.
Oh, yeah, then theres that plane deal goin on:)
dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Jesus! Maybe they like their home DZ. Maybe they just haven't made it there yet. Maybe you shouldn't chase them away by being negative.

LOL!! Well fortunatly the weekend crowds have gotten better, thank God. I was getting embarassed at the turnout. I didn't want Mike to think we were a bunch of deadbeats.

Hi Everybody,

I, and 4 frenchs people and 1 swiss, have been for 2 weeks in taft at the begining of january.
This plane is crazy, mike is a very good pilot and loader, and all the staff in taft was really fantastic with us.
We will be back from France the next year.

See you in the taft's sky

Thomas

If I Can't Have a JAVELIN, I'm not jumping !
Gravity is our only engine, Speed is our only friend.
Ils flottent, ils flottent tous en bas et bientot tu flotteras aussi