lewmonst

Does anyone have a 120 main they could lend me for a few weeks?

I was all excited to get in the air today for the Instructor Burnout Benefit, so I went to finish putting all my gear together. I packed up Graffico's Samurai 135 into my Odyssey TJN and well, it's just not pretty It took a lot to get it in the container, and it just doesn't fit. We sat on it and were able to close it, but it's too tight, and the pull force to open it is very high and the bag gets caught up on the reserve as it's coming out... I don't feel comfortable jumping it.

So does anyone have a 120 main to lend me? I hate to be picky when asking for a loaner, but I'm jumping 2 cameras, so if anyone has anything that opens nice and soft I would really appreciate it (crossfire, specter, etc.) I will make you a necklace or buy you beer or whatever I can to say thanks.

I just want to get back to work doing tandem videos.

Graffico, thank you for the loan, I'll send it back your way this week unless Ed want's to use it...

Thanks in advance!

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Yeah me too. I need a tame (Sabre, Safire, Spectre etc.) 120/135 for awhile. I promise to be really really nice to it. Really.
I could also use a decent SUV, preferably low miles and a loaner snowboard. Something like a Lib Tech Pacifier or Emma around 162/166. My guitar is getting kinda worn too and oh well never mind. Except about the canopy.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

Lew...Lew...Lew...

I told ya I had a Sabre 120 with 75 jumps on it (It's blue(s) with hot pink...perfect fit for a Pink Mafia Girl). Actual owner is BikerBabe here on dz.com... but it's here in my super secret gear stash.;) Barely has the "new" knocked off of it.

All I have to do is get approval from BikerBabe and it could be yours to borrow.... :)
Not a problem if Cajones wants to jump the Sam... if not send er on back...

Has the Triathlon 190 found a rig yet? If not... send er on back too...

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

Thanks GraficO, I'm trying to avoid Sabre's though. Ed wants to jump the 136, and he's also got a rig to put together with the 190, so he will be using those. Whatever he doesn't use we'll get back to you.

I'm covered, I've got a demo on the way, thanks to everyone who offered.

thanks!
peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

I'm trying to avoid Sabre's though.

That's what I thought, and since that's all I had to offer, I didn't jump in here.

Darn Adam, if you're having problems getting rid of Andi's canopy, send it out to me. It'll be our secret;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Awe, man.. good luck. That sux about your container. I have a tjn also and have no problem putting a 136 samurai in it... in fact, I can put a 150 stiletto in there, too. I have never had problems with deployment, maybe the pilot chute is old/weak? It is definitely difficult to get the 150 in there, tho.

Hope you find one to jump! :)
Angela.

I didn't want to just "send" it out there ;) without Andi saying it was OK

Lew's a Stiletto girl... fast enought to spook ya occasionally... and when it's gets twisted... LOOK OUT! :$

MAR... it would match your gear... I'll bet Andi would make you a really good deal on it! :)
GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."