sducoach

SkySlut is now one of "Those Guys"

Chris,

Barry went to Fiesty's last week.( Bob is now a DPRE) I did not work with him, he's just a good friend. We'll he used to be until he spent nine days 20 miles away and did not call me! You two should meet!

(Truth is, Barry is a young punk that can fly rings around both of us and if I did not like him so much I'd break his legs to slow him down, but don't tell him. He thinks I'm a "nice old guy"!!!!)

Blues,

J.E.
James 4:8

Its a good thing that I only read the first part of all your posts!!!;)

Yeah, Bob was great...The class was only two of us and he let us work at our own pace, so we worked from 8 am till around 10 pm pretty much everyday. I was tired, but he did provide us with kneepads...although I didnt know that wearing kneepads were a requirement to pass the course. I wanted to pass, but not that bad!!!:ph34r:

Chris,

Barry went to Fiesty's last week.( Bob is now a DPRE) I did not work with him, he's just a good friend. We'll he used to be until he spent nine days 20 miles away and did not call me! You two should meet!

(Truth is, Barry is a young punk that can fly rings around both of us and if I did not like him so much I'd break his legs to slow him down, but don't tell him. He thinks I'm a "nice old guy"!!!!)

Blues,

J.E.

You're such a jilted lover. Excellent stuff. I think more people should at least go through the course to learn about their rig whether they want to get their rating or not. Call it continuing education.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125