KrisFlyZ

Finally..............

Besides elected board members, the uspa numbers are sequential based on who applies first. Licences are numbered only like the latter (with the exception of D-20000 George H.W. Bush).

for example: my uspa number 123016 means that i am the 123,016 person to get their membership. And my licence D-20133 means that i am the 20,133rd person to get a D licence.

By the time a person reaches an A licence number as big as your USPA number, we'll probably be long dead and buried.

I don't think that's always been true, or maybe it goes back to USPA proper, not including PCA memberships. PCA became USPA sometime in the early 1970's I think.

I base that on my USPA number, which is 3025, but which I got in 1975 -- D licenses only a year later were in the upper 4000's (Amazon got hers then).

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

your the only person I know who has wingsuit as one of their disiplines with only 25 jumps. you must be some kind of super skydiver....;)

Hey gotta shoot for the sky, right?

However, the "Software Geek" story seems to check out with the VS.NET box as the background of those photos :P

However, the "Software Geek" story seems to check out with the VS.NET box as the background of those photos :P

Got that at a discount. My younger brother works for Big Bad Microsoft.

Oh and yes he jumps too.

Kris.

>:([:/]:SMicrosoft 3v1l!!! Get job working for SuSE/Novell :)B|:)