orbitjunkie

Night jump Dec 31 @ Eloy

Hello Friends,
I have posted this before but thought I would again. I and a friend made a night jump @ eloy dec 31 @ midnight. I know several people took pics. I am looking for some of those pics. so if you were there and took Pics that night I am interested in having them.
thanx Craig

Dear John,
you need to get your facts straight there were about mm....400 witness ess to that jump, and there are some pics and the lady in Katie,s post was on that load also. Perhaps you left cause of the rain, well 12 of us made that jump and a few Observers went up on the ride. and there are some pics to prove it.
Sorry you Wanna be..we did it

Dear John,
you need to get your facts straight there were about mm....400 witness ess to that jump, and there are some pics and the lady in Katie,s post was on that load also. Perhaps you left cause of the rain, well 12 of us made that jump and a few Observers went up on the ride. and there are some pics to prove it.
Sorry you Wanna be..we did it

Dude, relax.....he was just kidding.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Were you the two people who were pretty much first at the DC3 when it rolled up ? (a good while before the load went up).

I remember taking a couple of shots of a guy and a girl on that load on the ground standing near the exit.

My photos will be back this weekend by the way if its you.

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

I was also on that jump @ midnight.
Myself and my friend jeremy did a 2 way and were first out @ midnight.
It was a pretty cool jump because i turned 21 in freefall, but the clouds could of been a little higher.
Swooping over the cars in the landing area at night was awesome, and that flybye was outta this world.
Good times
So if there where any pics i would love to see them
Thanks
Gary Harbird

B|
That jump to date has been one of the high points of my skydiving career. Thnx quickdraw, I can't wait to see those pics. Only thing better would be to be Amazon, who made that night load AND jumped on the beach at the end of the Mardis Gras boogie! I wanna b her.
Craig you rock!
Blue ones!

"Diligent observation leads to pure abstraction". Lari Pittman

Only thing better would be to be Amazon, who made that night load AND jumped on the beach at the end of the Mardis Gras boogie! I wanna b her.

Hey I got to do the first load of Balloon jumps on New YEars Day... AFTER the Midnight jump.. now THAT was challenging:)
I am a such a sucker for any kind of different kinda jump:P

Hey whats up

Yeah I've seen those pics before they are actually from a friend of mine called pj. Hes a new england jumper and came out with us.
On the night jump Jeremy was sit flying, i was on my head, (short skydive)
I also know there were some other cameras on thats load and i would love to see some other pics.

Thanks though craig
Later
Gary