justdumi

Most jumps in one day

This is my first weekend living on a dz so I celebrated today with five jumps, and this morning I had six total so it wasn't bad for me. Some sketchy deployments though, moving from a c-182 to a 206 where you just jump out the door sideways is friggin hard. My back hurts.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

This is my first weekend living on a dz so I celebrated today with five jumps, and this morning I had six total so it wasn't bad for me. Some sketchy deployments though, moving from a c-182 to a 206 where you just jump out the door sideways is friggin hard. My back hurts.

What does your opening have to do with the type of aircraft you jumped out of. A hard or sketchy opening is hard or sketchy whether from a 182, a 206 or a CASA.

Anyways, 11 for me - no special reason other than it was an absolutely gorgeous day much later than we normally would have them (it was an Indian Summer) in late November or early December in CrossKeys several years ago. Packed for myself and it was a pretty laid back day. If you start in the am they are usually doing about 30 loads a day so 11 isn't such a rush. All of their jumpmasters do about 15 - 20 in a day work jumps and put all of us to shame. Of course, they are getting paid and pack jobs.

Ok, so my best number is 9 own rig, packing myself and then 8 the following day.

We had 100 jumps done in 12.5 hrs by 4 jumpers (400 jumps total) 4 rigs each, packers, and one Porter. Set the new South Africa Record on that one.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

8 for me, this past Saturday.

I was jumping student rental gear, which includes packing. Had two rigs out so they could be packing while I was jumping. It was still busy enough at the school that I was waiting for packing several times.

We had 100 jumps done in 12.5 hrs by 4 jumpers (400 jumps total) 4 rigs each, packers, and one Porter. Set the new South Africa Record on that one.

You're wrong there. It was under 12 hours. I know. I was the coach. Vana will have the details.

t
It's the year of the Pig.