Jumpmunki

David Brandal (have you had dealings with him?)

i need to know all the people that have dealt with this individual please and how the deals went,

does this guy owe you money?

i have been in a deal now for a canopy for 11weeks of which i have got neither my $580 back Nor the canopy

i am putting together a file to take him to small claims court in nova scotia and this is your opportunity to join me in being a co-plaitif

for a short backround on this problem go here ..

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1079186;search_string=canopy%20sale;#1079186

for other people reading this i have extended dealines past the length ANY reasonable time.. 10days here.. another week here till saturday there.. it's been 11 weeks since i sent money for good and they arn't here. he keeps saying he's going to send them and hasn't and comes up with excuses as to why he hasn't which arn't good enough

i asked for a refund 4 weeks ago he sent $70 ... as a good will and i would have the rest the following week ...

that never turned up so he send me an email after i posted saying he is goignt o have to sell the sabre to get the money he owes me so i told him well, just send the canopy like you should have int he first place ... so i wait then ask him what is happening and when (after another deadline) he didn't get in touch
he said he was waiting for his $70 back he refunded me before he's posting the canopy .

i gave him a reality check!!!

and said i will gladly return the $70 (out of $650) when or even IF the canopy arrives

and here we are again ANOTHER deadline past with no contact or proof of posting ....

*edited to keep the "PC" people happy

this would seem to be a civil matter. why are you going public with it? i doubt seriously this gentleman will respond in a positive manner after perusing your post. good luck on resolving this matter.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I don't think that this is the type of thing for a forum like this. Most people want to
be left out of this kinda thing and it would seem like
this is somewhat of a personall attack anyways. Either way I wish you good
luck in getting your money or gear!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

...this is somewhat of a personall attack anyways...

Partial personal attack, partial consumer alert. Should have read:
I'm taking this guy to small claims court if anyone wants/needs to join me. The reason for this is X.

This simply covers your goal without name calling.
-----
~~~Michael

there is no personal attack in here at all

i don't have to explain myself to anybody on here,

but when your in a position that i am in on a deal that has gone very very sour.

and only when you have seen what i have seen and read what i have read then you will understand why i have posted here ...

i've edited the post to keep people happy

i thought i did very well to stick to the point and only state the FACTS when i could let everyone know how i feel on this matter but chose not to ...

there's no need to be sarcastic in this matter it's serious..

If we get more information on this lad then it will help jumpmunki's case in a civil court or any other court for that matter.... So unless your trying to protect a THIEF (im not like jumpmunki i say what i think!) then let us know what you know about this lad it may even help you if you have been done over aswell.

Remember this lad has put a black cloud over a sport were every one is ment to be able to trust each other......

As jumpmunki said there was no personal attack is in his origainal post and it's not there to offend it's purely there to gather information t helop build up a case for court.

This lad needs to be tought a lesson and a good one if i had my way this lad would be getting more than a sesion in civil court i deal with people like him day in day out.. (and thats only form what ive heard so far from other people jumpmunki has spoke to )

So please if you can be of any assistance then do so..

thank you

Sue.

Thankyou VERY MUCH guys...

i thought there would be at least a little support in this community

and jimbo, just wait until someone pisses you around on a $650 deal for 11 weeks all you get is

"oh no you can't say that "! and see how you feel....

this thread is dead and burried, will a Modorator please close it. there is no point in it staying open as all i will get is more abuse about speaking my mind and not kissing peoples arses when they piss people about

Closing thoughts before I lock this thread. (This is the consumer alert part)

I emailed this individual as well and he replied with a list of promises, which he broke. Every one of them. I followed up again later and he ignored me. I will not usually get involved in classifieds dealings but this was the second person who filed a complaint about him.

Don't deal with him.

Good luck Wayne.
Safe swoops
Sangiro