TETI

>Flock, do you really know what used to stand for?

I read again the all thing and I realize i was not correct and I am sorry for that.
I apologize for the discussion.
I got maybe confused for a moment. Again I want to apologize to you Marco in particular as has i think you are doing lots for this sport and if i refered to your article is because of the freefly vertical staff is probably because i refered to my personal experience which is relative and doesn't necessarely has to be true in the overall.
I think it is to be admired and appreciate all your work and your exploration is very important. I also like now to refer to 45 angle flying as Atmonauti in respect of your work, intuition and having inspired many skydivers. What i still think is that maybe I got confused from your article because you were not talking about a specific angle anymore but it looked to me you talked of angle flying, diagonal flying in general....and that is were maybe doesn't corresponnd to my believe or experience, because of all the people in skydiving who dis also some sperimentation on diagonal and angle flying. but this without taking away from all nice things you are doing
Also again i referd to the flocking because reaaly the defiition of the limited sector angles doesnt correspond to my experience as a flock.
Sorry and I like to close this again apologizing for my stupidity and teliing you that I respect you.
Keep on going.
W Atmonauti

But I guess forums are for bad wetaher days. lets go and have fun no matter what you like to do or what ever...
I apologize and will say no more bull shit!

it's just a nice place to debate things sometimes. just chill, no one is jumping down anyone's throat. :)