SkyyPunk

Wild Whuffo Stories

I meant in that I would notice, but they should have too.

This is probably going to be somewhat contraversial but what the hell I'll say it anyway - why should they notice your mistake?
Alright, they'd have to be blind/not paying attention/whatever to miss that - but let's be clear on this point: it would be your mistake.

A few things need to be taken into context here. In the incident in which the videographer went in, he had a rig in the plane with him but never put it on. He was all the way to the front of the plane, so nobody was facing his direction. That was then. I can't imagine that would happen these days because nobody would let you on the plane without your rig ready to jump. I agree, I wouldn't jump with people who had such a cavalier attitude.

Regards,
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>>Hmmm, has there EVER been any canopies with an even number of cells made and/or tested, such as a 6 cell, 8 cell or 10 cell? If not, why not? Just curious...<<

You can, but with an odd number of cells there will always be a cell in the very center and a load bearing rib directly under the pilot chute attachment point.

The camera person who went in without a rig did have a harness on. It was a harness that held a video tape deck. This was before everyone had camcorders. No one noticed it in the plane and later people said he was pretty tired and making something like his tenth jump of the day.

The video he shot of the tandem pair unfortunately pops up from time to time on TV.

The police first thought it might have been a suicide, but on the video after the tandem deploys you can see his left arm come into the frame as he reaches for his pilot chute. From then on his head movements show pretty clearly he's confused and actively trying to figure things out. . .

NickD
BASE 194

The police first thought it might have been a suicide, but on the video after the tandem deploys you can see his left arm come into the frame as he reaches for his pilot chute. From then on his head movements show pretty clearly he's confused and actively trying to figure things out.

Worst... realisation....ever.
cavete terrae.

The police first thought it might have been a suicide, but on the video after the tandem deploys you can see his left arm come into the frame as he reaches for his pilot chute. From then on his head movements show pretty clearly he's confused and actively trying to figure things out.

Worst... realisation....ever.

That's one video I never want to see.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store