nascarfan

skydivers at nascar all star race may 21

I attended the all star race on saturday in charlotte north carolina. during the prerace fesitvities i and other attendees witnessed what appeared to be two skydivers entangled and heading toward the ground. If anyone can report on this incident please respond

I watched the entire event on TV and nothing was ever shown or mentioned of this...

Of course, that doesn't mean nothing happened...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One of the jumpers had a malfunction, cut away and landed safley under a reserve. That is the way it was told to me.

that is correct - according to the jumper.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

The only person I saw land was the one that had the reserve ride, just happen to be flipping through the channels and came across it. He just happened to be the only one I knew on the jump.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.