rickdaddy

Logging jumps

There are quite a few dropzones that require a current log book before you can jump there. Just something i have found coming from a small DZ. I had a hard time in the beggining and now i use my neptune to help me remember. Good luck on this.

Patrick

What KCJumper said. Most Dropzones will ask to look at your log book to check on your currency. If your last logged jump is a year old, chances are they'll have you do a recurrency jump.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Everything they said and if you want to go to the WFFC you will need to show it and I don't think they accepted a protrack as a log book.

If you ever want to get an instructor rating you have to show your logged jumps. You may say no (to ever getting a rating) to it now, but you never know..:)
j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

There are a lot of jumpers out there who cannot get their wings awards or their freefall badges because they do not log jumps. Often the ProTrac/Neptune will not be accepted unless the records are printed out and signed.

Blue skies,

Jim

Cool.. Thanks for the info.. I will look into a Protrac or something that allows me to download into the computer & print...You would think that loging wouldn't be a big deal, I find the simplest things to be the most challenging.. What the f----, priorities....