ntrprnr

And with that, I move from the student parking lot to the member parking lot

So, for the past 3 months, I've been parking my car in the "Student" parking lot of Skydive The Ranch. The next time I go, however, I get to park in the "Members" section.

I got my "A" license yesterday.

WOO!!!

Thank you, Pete, Randy, Bobby, T, Sonic, Jonathan, Michelle, Theresa, and everyone else at the Ranch - From the second I walked in, you made me feel welcome, safe, and cared for - you taught me what to do, what not to do, and most importantly, not to say the "F" word. Of course, my learning of that came not only after buying you 8 or so cases of beer, but the damn FRIDGE.

I also learned to take an hour between my last jump of the day and my drive home, lest I get stopped for doing 85 in a 50.

Regardless, it was well, well, well worth it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

Woo-hoo! I'm a skydivier!!

:)

Is there really a student parking lot or is this a figure of speech???

The way I look at it, students are shelling out a lot of $$$ for each jump. They should have valet parking, whereas the "graduates" should have to park in a field a long ways away.;) The staff, if lucky, get to park in the same timezone...

Just kidding. Congrats on the parking upgrade.

Congrats!!! Wish I knew you were getting your A. I would have hung around to help you drink a few beers. ;)

Come to the other side and don't be shy. Do a few solos, have fun. Then start asking around for people to jump with. If you are not sure who to jump with, ask at manifest. They'll find someone for you. Solos are fun; but, it's a blast to jump with other people.

Also at your level, try to only jump with experienced people. Two jumpers with less than 50 jumps jumping together is not the best thing.

Be safe and have fun!!

B

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

There is a student parking lot. It is closer to the school. Students can park anyewhere. They just seem to get freaked out by the "members only" sign.

The school side has advantages. Mainly it is closeer to the bathrooms and more shaded areas.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.