SkyDiveCoastie

WOO HOO!!! Graduated Today!

I finally did it! Did my last 2 jumps succesfully, My last jump of the course i had line twist..so that made it that much more interesting! I Did my 1st "fun Jump" alone just for the hell of it..did some front loops, and some turns and pretty much just tried to stay stable from 7000-4500 ft...overall a great expierence! Thanks everyone for the support on the forums!!
Danny
The Sky Divin Coastie

hey dude. i saw your profile and saw you're in the coast guard. if you're who i think you are then i was there for your very first tandem too. the last time i was down there we were waiting for clouds to pass and they never did so i left. i'm back in alabama now though. ok well anyways... that's awesome you graduated. i'm only at 18 jumps now (i got certified at skydive miami this summer too) and i don't even have to attempt to stay table anymore. it's just natural and now it's just all fun. keep at it man. from as far as i know it just keeps getting better

hell yea we are gona get that A licence..and do some 2 ways..i only got 9 more jumps to go if i do the jumps in excatly 25..lol thats not going to happen!! lol well hey it mite..once you get your arch down, its all downhill from there..and keep working with greg..hes AWSOME..he will smile and smile while your in freefall...lol he even hit me on the side of my helmet during my graduation jump lol..well see you at the DZ in the next few days..ttyl
Danny
The Sky Divin Coastie