rustywardlow

JERRY'S KIDS ARE GONA THROW ME IN JAIL

Dear Skydivers, Friends and Family
Help me! Jerry's kids are going to throw me in jail Oct. 13th and I need to raise $1,200.00 bail to help send them to M.D. camp here in Colorado. The money goes for other things also such as research and other programs to help out these kids. All donations are tax deductible and I will send you a receipt with the tax I.d. number on it. In the past as skydivers we have done great things such as the Lamar, Jump For The Heart, Boogie that raised money for the American Heart Association. That was a great time and well worth the cause. Let's help Jerry's kids. You can make your checks or money orders out to The Muscular Dystrophy Association and send them along with a SASE to.
RUSTY WARDLOW
510 HOLIDAY HILLS
HOWARD, CO
P.S. Even if I do raise the bail amount I still have to go to jail and if I raise more than $5,000.00 dollars I will get to present the donations live during the Jerry Lewis M.D. telethon and thank all of the skydiving community on national T.V. this is a great opportunity for everyone to see that skydivers are not just a bunch of nut cases that jump out of airplanes but, a caring family also.
BLUE SKIES
RUSTY

Huh?

Elaborate a little on how jail fits into all this. Or maybe I just started drinking too early today.

It's fake jail.... like you used to see during school dances and shit. Someone would get put "in jail" and his friends would have to cough up $5-$10 to get him out. Money would go to some sort of charity or school club.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706