flygirl719

Full of Freaking F*&%$'s

I saw the horizon and the ground for what felt like the F&*$% time!

I did my F&^$% successful tracking dive off the line of flight and four more there after... I love to track! (I still suck, but I'm much better than before. ;)

I jumped a 150 for the F&*%^ time, which was REALLY rewarding. It was awesome to actually jump a rig that fit!!! I could steer it so much better than the 170 and 190 and am finally starting to feel comfortable under my canopy!!! Does this mean I can actually stop renting and buy a rig???

I did my F&^*# two-way, which was pretty cool because I got to hear another persons advice on how to do this and that...

To top it all off I did my F%^$# 4-way sunset dive. The guys were experienced jumpers and friends who knew my skill level and planned a perfect jump for me. We did a 4 way round and track! It's soooo cool watching someone track on their back beneath you and I love going fast forward!

12 jumps this week and I left the DZ feeling like a skydiver for the F%^&$ time.

Thanks to all of you kick ass people who helped make all this happen. You rock! B|

Just say it... First its not that big a deal... people with thousands of jumps experience Firsts... its not a bad word... and it doesn't hurt...

:P:D:D:D

oh, and congratulation's on the weekend of firsts... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Just say it... First its not that big a deal... people with thousands of jumps experience Firsts... its not a bad word... and it doesn't hurt...

It will hurt the bank account with all the :D that is owed. :P:ph34r:

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

It will hurt the bank account with all the :D that is owed. :P:ph34r:

only if you're a big enough mug to be pressured into doing something you don't want to do...

you jumped a 150 on 30 jumps?! that would give my CCI a heart attack!

I'm also only 5'2, 125 lbs, so the rental 170's and 190's were way too big on me in the harness, therefore, upon opening the bigger rigs, I would reach for the harness and get all unstable because I felt like I was going to fall out. There was basically room for a human head between my shoulders and the harness once the chute deployed. I had much more stable openings because I felt more comfortable in a harness that fit, so I could relax and arch with the 150. B|