recovercrachead

must see

Camera transfer in freefall!
Description: I am very lucky to still have my camera after it came out in freefall while filming my mate's tandem. On jump run i realised i didn't have my cookie screw...D'OH! after being told it would be ok i decided to jump it..... it was held on by the cameye cable when the TM grabed it just in time, MUST SEE FOOTAGE!
TM - Steve Edwards
TP - Sam Hathaway
Camera flyer......Joel Tafe, Steve Edwards and Sam hathaway

Someone post the clip please. Its on skydivivngmovies.
Track high, Pull LOW!!!

Could someone create a guest pass as sdm. I'm at work and cannot remember the password I used and dont want to have to reset it (as I use the auto generated password and the remember me function).

Cheers
Richard

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

I have seen a lot of Tandem videos...

That was awesome!

Just one question... If you planned on having the TI do handi-cam, why did you jump with them???:P:):$

Just kidding...

What I really liked about the video is that you see all three perspectives in one video.

First you see the point of view of the camera guy. Then the POV of the TI - then the student holds the camera and you get his POV.

You really get a feel of what the skydive looks like and feels like...

I can now see why having a camera (hand cam) on a TI for the canopy ride, and outside video for freefall, could be edited to real good video.

Awesome skydive. he he he;)

Side note.. I like how the student goes from confident on the plane, to nervous as hell in the door, to super happy under canopy... Made me feel like my first jump again.

The student probably left thinking that's the way it's always done. "Of course you hand off the camera, how else are you gonna get the whole skydive?":D

I think he got a great video. You'll be getting requests for this from his referrals.